cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We've looked everywhere"

I keep getting the "We've looked everywhere" page. It's been going on, off and on, for weeks. I empty the cache and delete cookies, it works for a short while, and starts up again. I've been using Chrome, so thought that might have something to do with it. So, just now, I installed Firefox. Clicked on one scheduled listing and got the same dam* "We've looked everywhere" page. FIX IT!!!

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: "We've looked everywhere"

Items seem to list ok but always having to check is a pain when editing or relisting or plain old listing an item! .................we've looked everywhere..........I've looked everywhere for a fix, what's up with this????

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

Yes, I definitely believe the glitches are losing ebay a TON of money.

And technically that's seller's money.

I know it is, I've operated a web site, anything that doesn't work like it's supposed to costs you MEASURABLE amounts of cash money.

If they would just bother to fix the glitches I can GUARANTEE it would DOUBLE our sales or more.

GUARANTEED!

When I go to try and pay for something, right on the path to the PAYMENT page...

I can add to cart fine, go look at cart but when I click Pay (or BIN) I get the hourglass...

Twirling, twirling...

Times out.

Holy cow that alone has to be losing them a good 20% or more of sales.

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

Been happening constantly the last few days, in a lot of places, but esp every SINGLE time I do Sell Similars on a group, when it's done, it then does the We Looked Everywhere Screen. I'm probably seeing it 4x/day for the last week or so.
This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 34 of 34
latest reply