cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Promoted Items" that I paid to promote has been removed from all 153 listings HELP

All "promoted items" that I paid for, no longer indicate "Promoted".  Don't have the option to promote any new or current listings.  I have 183 listings and am completely panicked!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: "Promoted Items" that I paid to promote has been removed from all 153 listings HELP

@dawn4316 wrote:

All "promoted items" that I paid for, no longer indicate "Promoted".  Don't have the option to promote any new or current listings.  I have 183 listings and am completely panicked!

@dawn4316 

Does it show the campaign as active?  Will it let you edit the campaign?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: "Promoted Items" that I paid to promote has been removed from all 153 listings HELP

I spoke with a representative at ebay.   It is a global system problem and they have been working on it for days. Some have been affected and others haven't. He looked my account over and there is nothing that can be done time until the system is fixed.  They have no idea when that will be. I was just looking at all the promotional fees I have paid, and have submitted a formal request for reimbursement and resolution.

I did ask why they weren't communicating this to sellers and no response.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Because they're not in the habit of communicating anything.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@dawn4316 wrote:

I spoke with a representative at ebay.   It is a global system problem and they have been working on it for days. Some have been affected and others haven't. He looked my account over and there is nothing that can be done time until the system is fixed.  They have no idea when that will be. I was just looking at all the promotional fees I have paid, and have submitted a formal request for reimbursement and resolution.

I did ask why they weren't communicating this to sellers and no response.  

@dawn4316 

On a PL standard, no fees until sold.

You are referencing PL advanced, correct?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I am no longer eligible to promote any item because it indicates "below standard"  Not a clue!!  Never had a dispute, customer rating 98%, all packages shipped 24 hours or less with follow-up to customer. 

I am no longer getting clicks on any items.  My sales have dropped by 95% and I'm a small business.

I got notification from Better Business Bureau that my complaint was sent to Corporate. 

I've only had an eBay store for 10 months.  Prior to this issue, I had trippled my sales goal.  I cannot correct what I don't know.  Yes, I have checked dashboard.  I even had another ebayer look at it and they could not figure it out. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply