Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! The most first listing.

I wanna to be a good seller in ebay platform and to the ebay community , can anyone give me advices how can i achieve my target and how can i go it with my 1st listing ?

Advertising

How to advertise your products so that they appear on the first page of the issue?

Do I have to cancel bids to sell using buy it now?

So I put a car up for auction with a buy it now. A potential buyer contacted me and said he would pay the buy it now price subject to viewing the car which I agreed to. Meantime there's been a couple of bidders on the car, well below the buy it now p...

Leather jackets

I want to sell my leather jackets on eBay please guide me thanks 

Resolved! Item Limits

Hi!I am new for selling on Ebay I have upgrade from bueyr to seller but still cant list more then 3 itemsPlease Help me to solve the problem TIA

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get customers to leave feedback?

Hi Everybody, I have been selling on eBay for a month & half, and I have sold over 8 items. But none of my customers have left any feedback on the services they received from me. I am just reaching out for some suggestions to get to leave feedback ab...

Prices on sold comps

Was researching prices on a phone that I'd like to sell. When scrolling through I'd see them "sold" at a certain price, then when clicking on the listing to read further, the price it sold for on the same listing would be drastically lower than when ...

I entered all of the information for a listing. At the end it asked if I wanted to preview or if I was done. I looked at the preview and then I couldn't get back to where I had finished. Is that information still in there somewhere?

Buyer took a month to request a refund for freight damage

I freight shipped a stove to a buyer, and they waited over a month to tell me it arrived damaged. I asked them weren’t they there when it was delivered? They said yes. How come when the driver showed up and he unloaded the stove and they had to sign ...

Stamp Selling

Hello Ebay ,I need your instructions on fallowing Quatation.* I want to sell Stamps and According to the ebay policy it can do only for authoritied sellers. How can I be a authorized stamp seller ??

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding Photos to Lisings

This morning, for no apparent reason and with no announcement of any sort, some clever soul decided to change the way that photos are added to listings. Previously, one dragged and dropped a photo from one's desktop into the listing form. Couldn't be...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors