cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Best Offer"

I have searched for quite a while and cannot find how to add "or Best Offer" on my auctions.  Can someone direct me?  Thanks

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

"Best Offer"

Auctions are either a BIN or an auction once a bid is placed. There is no option for best offer on an auction.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

"Best Offer"

When you are creating or editing your listing, under the Pricing area, there is a line that says Allow Offers.  You click the circle there to allow offers.  It is visible on both Auction and Buy it Now listings.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

"Best Offer"

@4pawsup* wrote:

Auctions are either a BIN or an auction once a bid is placed. There is no option for best offer on an auction.

That's not true, because I just made an offer on an auction yesterday. I think for you to be able to have make offer on an auction, you may need to subscribe to a store. I no longer have one, and can't use best offer on auctions, only BIN prices. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

"Best Offer"

Availability has nothing to do with/without a store.

Adding B/O to auctions requires the advanced listing form and NOT having Buy it Now enabled. 

here is the help page for Best offer............

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-buy-now/adding-best-offer-listing?id=4144&st=3&po...

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

"Best Offer"

you gave wrong info. You can do "best offer" on an auction listing. The "best offer" goes away once a bid is placed on an auction item.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

"Best Offer"

@4pawsup*  You’re incorrect see image below. I have mine set in the off position 

@b52gnav 

In the listing form you will find Best Offer in the See pricing Options as indicated in the image below. 
IMG_1237.jpeg

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

"Best Offer"

Best offer on a BIN listing is one thing, and it works out well for a lot of situations, but the best offer option on auctions seems to me like an oxymoron on steroids.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

"Best Offer"

Sorry i stand corrected.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply