cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"A question about eBay,

"A question about eBay,
eBay is too harsh for the seller,
I've been selling for nearly 15 years.. I've been trying my best to the seller, sometimes losing money and refunding all the problems to the buyer any reason, I know there are buyers who bother me with fraud sometimes
That said, if eBay puts me a limit on sales or prices, this is not justified, "for example: I have 50 items, but due to eBay policy selling limits I listed 1 and the buyer wanted 5, This is not eBay's sales revitalization, but rather a regression, so I I'm leaving eBay sales for the end of this month, I lost interest in eBay sales, "What would you think this my opinion?
Please let me know if there is another good way,
thanks..

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: "A question about eBay,

Whether you deliberately cheated the buyer, your mistakes can carry the same weight and have the same impact.  A buyer expects to receive what he buys, and our mistakes (we all make them!) are own our doing, intentional or not, and you have to live with the consequences of those mistakes.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Why are you restricted? 

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

So, it was a year ago, but I think it’s because there are records that I did unkindly to the buyer a few times.
There are of course such risks,
However, it is unfair to make each other uncomfortable in the sales transaction, as I am not deliberately cheating on the buyer or treating the buyer with falsehood.
Thanks for the answer,

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

Why don't you try listing the item as a lot. That way you can put the quantity of the lot as 5.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Buyers are hard to handle and it take everything in me not to lash out at them.   eBay approved a return when the buyer said it wasnt "new" b/c it didn't have a plastic bag on it!

They know the system and use it to their advantage.   IMO, not as described is for dishonest seller (and really how long do they last?) and dishonest buyers.  It serves no other purpose as NO honest seller deliberately deceives a buyer, it is usually an honest mistake.  I have made these mistakes and accepted the return although I don't take returns b/c i goofed. 

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

.............general reply............. 

in order to suceed with ebay you have to put up with a lot sometimes.If you made it harsh for a buyer that is a big no no with ebay.  The best way to suceed is to follow the rules.You can then use the MBG rules to allow your buisness to flourish.

I like the MBG rules because it makes me rise to the top,the ones who think they know it all will  drop out because they want to go against the flow instead of with it.

its the same thing with TRS....................its easy to do

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Whether you deliberately cheated the buyer, your mistakes can carry the same weight and have the same impact.  A buyer expects to receive what he buys, and our mistakes (we all make them!) are own our doing, intentional or not, and you have to live with the consequences of those mistakes.

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Hi, as I said, my sale limited 4 years, tied to eBay rules, only a $1500 limit for 30 items. I see eBay
It seems to be a seller policy that is reduced to the maximum and uses an artificial intelligence algorithm,
Also, my sold item remains on the listing... and I collect money for that item, this is true,
Thank you,

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Hello, I followed the MBG rules, but seldom solved.. For example, etsy and amazon sales sites do not limit sales, but they give warnings and deal with sellers who make severe mistakes. This sales policy of eBay reduces sales. I think it's disabled, Thanks..

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Sellers can ASK Ebay to increase their selling limits once every 30 days.  So do that every month until you have your limit well above what you would ever need.  As long as your account is in good standing, Ebay should increase your limits, but you need to ask.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 10 of 19
latest reply

OP states that there are records that he "did unkindly to the buyer a few times".  Don't know what that means exactly, but it doesn't sound like a seller in good standing to me.  

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

OP states that there are records that he "did unkindly to the buyer a few times".  Don't know what that means exactly, but it doesn't sound like a seller in good standing to me.  

Good Point.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

eBay MBG Rules Then, I sold the product on eBay, but before shipping check again there was a problem with the product, so I immediately refunded everything to be honest with the buyer.  Is that also a problem? and on eBay, even that is a bad seller, I am the same person, so sometimes I make mistakes. There will be, Thanks..

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

So, does eBay treat the seller as a bad seller with records of even one or two years ago? I sold 200 to 300 items buy it now listing per month. Do you do so with 5 to 6 defective items or damage during transportation per year, This isn't justified... I'm not intentionally trying to disappoint the buyer.

Thanks..

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Can you help me if you have a better way? I have so many items that I pay an expensive warehouse lease, but I can't help it now.. If there is a good solution to go to another sales site, please let me know, thank you.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply