cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing on listing

I've tried to list an item and price it in USD, but the space has a PHP in it.  I don't want to list in foreign currency and can't remove this PHP.  What do I do?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

pricing on listing

@loosechange4,

If you are seeing a currency other than US $, then you are on the wrong eBay website. You need to be on www.ebay.com to list in US $

PHP = Phillippines pesos means that you were on eBay Phillipines, https://www.ebay.ph

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

pricing on listing

@loosechange4,

If you are seeing a currency other than US $, then you are on the wrong eBay website. You need to be on www.ebay.com to list in US $

PHP = Phillippines pesos means that you were on eBay Phillipines, https://www.ebay.ph

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

I can’t understand after listing several items on the US site,  and then all of a sudden I’m listing an item on the wrong Ebay site. How in the world did it automatically change?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

You rmay want to sign out and reboot your computer - sometimes the caches needs to be cleaned out from various server updates and network connecting.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

thank you, I’ll do that

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

@loosechange4 wrote:

I can’t understand after listing several items on the US site,  and then all of a sudden I’m listing an item on the wrong Ebay site. How in the world did it automatically change?

A lot of the time it's because you clicked on an item listed on another site, or because you used 'sell similar' on an item that was listed on another site.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

I deleted the listing when I realized it was in the wrong currency   I tried to relist and it still came up with PHP pricing.  I don’t know how to correct that it to USD 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

You cannot use relist when the listing was created on the wrong site @loosechange4 . You have to log in to the .com site and start a brand new listing from scratch.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

If you've cleared your cache, quit the browser and reopened, and you're not trying to "sell similar" off a listing outside the USA, then you can report the issue in the tech forum: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

Sorry, don’t know how to clear my cache

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

Thanks, I can do that

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

You should be able to find a video on "how to clear cache in XX browser" on YouTube.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

pricing on listing

@loosechange4 Clearing the cache is a good basic computer skill for a person conducting an online business to learn, as it can solve many issues.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply