cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listing items today...no international sales,pop up to exclude countries is blank??

Hi all,I hope i have the right place for this...after a long time away from not seeling on ebay,i'm back...I listed a bunch of things yesterday with no problems(although a lot has changed) while listing some items today; i'm seeming to have a problem with no international sales...after clicking no inernational sales,I go to the button to click on for the exclusion areas...and the pop up is completly Blank...anyone else having this problem today?thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

listing items today...no international sales,pop up to exclude countries is blank??

Yes, me too....but even worse, when I click "list item"....nothing!  It just sits there!  Just have to wait a few hours, it's just a glitch.  Try later on in the day.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes, I'm having the same exact problem. I never ship overseas, and ONLY ship to the United States. But I also want to exclude Hawaii/Alaska on a per item basis!!! I can't do that now until this bug gets fixed!!!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

thanks for the reply...I thought my computer had a problem,the problem still exsists today 10/23,tried it again this morning and its still not fixed by ebay...good luck

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

thanks for the reply....I thought it was just my computer...problem still exsist's today 10/24,tried listing and its still blank,UGH !!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply