Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

best offer mysteriously added itself to my listing

I have received some offers on items that I wasn't supposed to accept offers. I figured that I just overlooked it when listing the item. But today I added an item and made sure that the best offer wasn't checked. Immediately after I checked the listi...

Is this a scam?

I just sold a platinum diamond ring on Ebay and am afraid that I may get scammed. I've listed the ring several times and it didn't sell, but all of a sudden today I had two offers on the ring, both offers higher than the starting price which was $3,2...

Resolved! Does eBay have a way to see this?

So I always look at the little totals numbers on the left side of the selling page to see whether or not I'm making more money or not, but I would LOVE to be able to se what item recently got bid on - Does eBay have a thing for that? Like a recent bi...

Every buyer that opens a NAD return will be blocked. Just do it

I had this policy about 5 years ago when this joke of a company rolled out the defect scheme (much like the incredibly abusive and borderline criminal return policy they have in place now). Every buyer who opens a NAD complain without contacting us f...

Is this negative feedback removable?

So a buyer bought an item, complained about it. I immediately told them to return for refund. But they don't want to do that and asked for other options and started asking about other colors of the same item. I don't know if they were fishing for fre...

ANOTHER REASON FOR SLOW SALES .......

I am mostly a seller on eBay, but I try to do a lot of research on similar items that I may be listing to get an idea of competition, etc. I am continuedly slowed down in search (which would be the same if I were a buyer searching) by eBay's CLICKBAI...

"from" name changed on PP shipping label???

I just got a notification of payment received, so I went to PP to print the shipping label and the "From" name has changed from my name to "Modest Clothes Minded". I don't even sell clothes, I did not change this. I am very concerned. Should I change...

Poor Sales History on Nearly Every Item I Look Up Lately?

It seems like this is is fairly recent for me, like the last 6-8 months but especially so this month. Almost every item I come across is worth nothing or never sells. I've been doing this full time for over two years and was an on and off seller for ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 28 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Opening a Ebay Store

I'm looking to open a ebay store. wanted to get feedback if getting a ebay store is worth it. I'm looking for any positive or negative feedback.(pro's-con's).

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors