cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ken griffey jr.

i have an question.   how much would i be able to get for an 1 of 1 ken griffey jr.

topps with in the game tripple gold 1 of 1

thanks please let me know 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: ken griffey jr.

No one prices items here.  You need to take it to a an appraiser to get value.

You can also research sold listings online.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Everything depends on the condition or grade of the card. I would recommend visiting a baseball card shop or a card show where the experts can provide you an estimated value. Your other option would be to browse at some bseball card price guides to see if your card has an estimated value.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

How much would you be able to get?

As much as someone is willing to pay.

None of us know what that is.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Have you checked on eBay what similar items have recently sold for?

That's SOLD FOR, not what they are listed at.  

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

@gluealltm 

Use the search function and then filter to "Sold Items" - or use the Terapeak Research tool to find sold items for the past 2 years.

https://www.ebay.com/sh/research?marketplace=EBAY-US&tabName=SOLD

I'm curious - you have been a seller for quite a while, with almost 2K items sold and 150 active listings for cards.  How did/do you price your other cards?

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

1 of 1 has no comparable value as its the only 1. If you want to sell it, put up for auction and let the market tell you what its worth. Everything is only worth what you can get for it. 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

I have never sold a baseball card in my life but wouldn't getting a potentially very valuable card authenticated and graded by a reputable company be the first steps?  

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

hi. i used ebay buy it now.  but since this is an 1 of 1 i want to know how much it could go for.

thanks

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

no. i don't want to take that chance and get an decent price of it.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Is this the one you have listed already and that ends Monday?

BTW, is there some special deal with sports cards that says an INR case must be opened by the buyer within 3 days? Saw that in this listing and didn't know that, but, again, am neither a seller nor a buyer of those items.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

You don't take a chance if you start the auction with the least you're willing to take.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

@gluealltm wrote:

no. i don't want to take that chance and get an decent price of it.

If you are trying a price a 1 of 1 rare baseball card., I would not take the word of some anonymous poster on the eBay message board. I would contact an appraiser, a grading service, or an auction house that specializes in rare cards.   

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

You've sold close to 2000 thousand cards.  Cards appears to what you buy and sell.  I'd say you should be able to tell us  what a card is worth.

-

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

It can be three days, because the values are so volatile.  Scroll down to "Exclusions and Special Coverage":

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

Message 15 of 21
latest reply