cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if you could leave ebay feedback about themselves what would you say?

If ebay had it's own page where sellers could leave feedback what would you say? Me? I'd say 3 things and one word is all it's about, "accountability."

1. Unable to leave HONEST buyer feedback is wrong. When a buyer WRONGS a seller they should be held accountable.

2. For God's sake it's almost 2020 stop allowing buyers to NOT pay. Time to be held accountable.

3. Returns. Buyers should be held accountable for returns. When an item's returned give the seller ample time, maybe 24 hours, to inspect the package. STOP immediately refunding a buyer once tracking says it's arrived only to find out the buyer damaged it, switched it...

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: if you could leave ebay feedback about themselves what would you say?

As a "Thrill-Seeker" trust me they already know how I feel.....

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

They already know what sellers think of them. They don't care
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

"Seller Beware"

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

They already know mine. I have sent it more than once.

Get rid of GTC. Absolute failure. Make all the execs take classes on sales.

Fire the top execs including CEO. It is probably the only thing that is going to save eBay

Where the  #%^& is the seller protection you promised.

Get rid of Cassini. 2nd biggest failure behind GTC.

Fire the entire I.T. team.

Do these few simple things and eBay would be a great place to buy and sell on again.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

@buytodayshipnextday wrote:

If ebay had it's own page where sellers could leave feedback what would you say? Me? I'd say 3 things and one word is all it's about, "accountability."

"NOT AS DESCRIBED"

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Haha, actually laughed out loud at this one.

Think we can complain a bunch and get all our money back for no reason?

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

@redline_auto_llc wrote:

Haha, actually laughed out loud at this one.

Think we can complain a bunch and get all our money back for no reason?

The IT team is working on it now, look for a future update....but til then they are busy fixing things that "ain't broke".

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

They take polls from time to time asking what sellers think or would like.

Then they do the exact opposite.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@buytodayshipnextday wrote:

If ebay had it's own page where sellers could leave feedback 

eBay does have a page where sellers can leave feedback. In fact, you just posted feedback on it. 

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

They also call you. I got a call years ago under my main seller account. Nothing I said was implemented. They asked me questions and I answered. I spent a good 20 minutes on the phone. I even suggested that they should take some of their better sellers pay them for advice.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

They are constantly disappointing their sellers and not giving them a good experience. Ebay does NOT know what the word commitment means. They keep changing their policies. Poor management. Too many technical problems. I could go on and on but it's late.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

The one thing i would say is to figure a way to improve organic traffic to the platform. The more shoppers that come here, the better, of course. If eBay could concentrate on this priority, the chances of making more sales improves. 

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

@mingotoy wrote:
They also call you. I got a call years ago under my main seller account. Nothing I said was implemented. They asked me questions and I answered. I spent a good 20 minutes on the phone. I even suggested that they should take some of their better sellers pay them for advice.

You sure that was really ebay? Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

If I said all I'd like to - because the Constitution means so little nowadays - I'd be fired from this unpaid, underappreciated job - just for speaking my mind in an honest fashion.

But I will add this to this ever-growing list - some sellers believe that buyers feel eBay has given them a license to steal - REVOKE IT !! 

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply