cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i listed an item of another seller someone bought from me now he needs to return it? see description

A week ago, I published an ad for a product offered on another seller’s account on eBay, and I put it at a higher price. Someone bought from me, so I bought from the original merchant and put the address of the buyer who bought from me.
Now the buyer wants to return the product to me, what should I do?
How do I coordinate a return? And return the money?
Yes, I discovered that such a process is not acceptable on eBay, so I am requesting a solution now without causing problems

Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: i listed an item of another seller someone bought from me now he needs to return it? see descrip

Is your current address 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC by chance?

Message 61 of 66
latest reply

Re: i listed an item of another seller someone bought from me now he needs to return it? see descrip

File a return with the original seller, citing the identical reason they provided to you. As they generated the initial shipping label, the product will be returned to their address. If feasible, promptly refund the buyer to maintain a positive experience. Then, await the original seller's refund once they receive the returned item and process it.

Message 62 of 66
latest reply

@dakbat-61 wrote:

exactly i am just seeking help and asking what to do

i have no idea why people are so aggressive here

we're here to discuss and help each other

Accept the return and refund when you get the item back.

Relist and sell it again.

Have a great day
Message 63 of 66
latest reply

yes i moved to US last month
old post you showing me say i am not living in US was 2 months ago
so is normal not a miracle moving to states whenever i would like to ( without asking your permission i think )
sharing my posts doesn't make you a genius because they're public and i have nothing to hide

Message 64 of 66
latest reply

@dakbat-61 wrote:

"Do not try to further involve the other seller by opening any cases against them to get a refund from them"

why?

can't i return it as in front of original seller my address is my buyer address you understand?

one more problem is that my buyer found my seller information on a piece of paper sent with the item and he contacted the original seller which made it more complicated now

I would just refund the buyer and let them keep it.

Have a great day
Message 65 of 66
latest reply

Due to the angst in this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions calm.

Message 66 of 66
latest reply