cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can ebay still allow ''some sellers'' to list N95 masks while removing other listings ?

blows my mind that identical listings for masks were removed by ebay  while others are allowed to continue and even relist.. any given day you can search ebay  ''US''  for'' N95 masks'' and find over 2,000 listings.  95% of those are price gouging and yet they are allowed to continue selling while others were/are  kicked off. (Ebay dosent mind collecting the associated seller fees on these items either. )   I realize there are folks whoe have the funds and wish to purchase these masks and sanitizers for the safety of their own families. So its good that ebay allows ''some sellers'' to still provide those to the public at whatever price.

Has any ebay sellers whos listings were deleted/banned  tried other avenues of selling their n95 or sanitizer products to the public ?  

Message 1 of 112
latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

Re: how can ebay still allow ''some sellers'' to list N95 masks while removing other listings ?

eBay fees may be higher than some selling venues but ever sold on Amazon??--may want to check out how those seller fees compare to eBay...

you may also want to match up your idea of the meaning of "price gouging" with its actual/true meaning!

Message 106 of 112
latest reply

Re: how can ebay still allow ''some sellers'' to list N95 masks while removing other listings ?

considering the continued problem with millions of fake N95 masks still trying to make it into the US, the restrictions on sales of them might well be helping consumers...both of these sources are from this month:

https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/usernotices/counterfeitResp.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/n95-masks-fake-seized/ 

Message 107 of 112
latest reply

Ebay has PROGRESSIVELY turned into a complete pile of California Liberal GARBAGE!

Message 108 of 112
latest reply

I see listings there all the time for $24 to $28 each for an N95, so $12 is definitely not the highest.  That $28 is for $2 masks btw.

Message 109 of 112
latest reply

I buy N95 and N99 masks through my Amazon business account but I don't sell them.

Message 110 of 112
latest reply

eBAY KICKED OFF MY CORNINGWARE 9 CUP PERCOLATOR BUT ALLOWS OTHER SELLERS TO LIST THEM LOOK UP PERCOLATORS ON EBAY. THEY ALLOW SOME SELLERS TO LIST PERCOLATORS BUT NOT US! DISCRIMINATION!

Message 111 of 112
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 112 of 112
latest reply