cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay Bots clicking you PPC ( pay per click ) add and more traffic manipulation for promoted listings

ebay acts like around 40 percent of web traffic are bots. In fact most of those bots come from large company's and corpses(corps) known as eBay,Google, and Amazon.

It only stands to reason,that a company with bots that runs a program that charges you per click, will have those bots clicking your ad.

If not purposely, then just by "chance" or programming logic.

And no,eBay Bots don't just frequent the ebay website fyi.

This goes along with manipulating view counts and watchers even more starting this week apparently because of bot traffic. Yeah that's right. One of the companies  with the most bots.... is going to make sure to police and control bots and traffic as a whole.

Anyone should be able to see that it's just more control over people and their listings.

If I'm to believe my views today.... I have non. They were almost all bots apparently.... even on sought after or well priced items....

Which I find strange,since I have more watchers than views now..... and I am making more money than ever,but I will say ,on less items than ever. Just big hitters. 

Which is even more strange as those " big hitters" were extremely niche...

And so no humans are currently viewing any of my ecclectic group of items I have up.

So those were real people? Or they were bots but they can still watch?

Don't bother creeping on my listings to say I'm doing things wrong,I'm apparently doing them very right,but fighting ebay even more than last year.

I won't use promoted listings and I won't click on them.

ebay needs policed,not to mention that sold prices aren't anywhere accurate at all alot of the time.

TLDR

Scammy practices from a scammy company. 

p.s.

And before you start typing " views don't matter,and like you said,you're selling more than ever?!".....

You're right... so why stop bots from giving me views and attention?

Maybe to get me to buy more views with promoted listing and pay per clicks...

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0