Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sell Similar . . . Did you Know?

When you end listings and do sell similar, if the original listing had multiple quanity the new lsting will have the same as when originally posted. Example: Listing is for Tshirt. You list a quantity of 4. Sell 3. Now have 1. When you end that listi...

Ebay new Listing Details Just Terrible

Take 3 time as long to list an item. So for instance if I am just selling speaker pulls, there are about 15 field to fill out, crazy, not worth it anymore. Guess ebay prefers new items only at this point.

Resolved! SELLING.

Keep trying to sell an item.After filling in all information. Keep getting an invalid or missed information message when trying to list.The information supplied is correct. I've tried 5 times, same result.

Frame time for changing a feedback

Dear experts, As a seller (other account) I'vegot a Negative feedback.I want to contact eBay to appeal it asI think it is an unfair one. My only questions are:1. Do I have only 60 days to contact eBay? 2. If the answer is Yes, do you count the 60 fro...

Resolved! Listing

I have a Auction listing ready for relisting. I want to change it to a Buy it Now listing. Can' get rid of the seven days and the starting bid. Any suggestions? Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Start Selling

How many days do I have to wait for the listing to be allowed after Active saller account ?

Resolved! Offering free returned for top rated status

I currently offer free returns because i am testing out the top rated plus status.. Do i need to issue a refund for the original shipping charge that the customer paid for? Like say.. customer paid 3.99 to ship an item to them. I of course pay for th...

buy requested a return

I shipped 2 boxes of books to a buyer (27 books), tracking numbers showed they were both delivered today. Buyer contacted me and said they did not receive all the books and now want to return. I asked them if there was damage to the boxes, because th...

• 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

Facebook Business page to promote items?

I am considering starting a Facebook business page to promote my items. I sell on eBay and 3 other platforms. I see pop-up messages about sharing to social media. I was wondering if anyone has done this and had good results, increased sales. Pros, co...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't sell anything above $200 on ebay

I've been trying to sell an item for 380€ and ebay keeps preventing me to do that and it always forces me into a page to "Request higher selling limits", but when I do that I always get a message informing that "Unfortunately, you're not currently el...

• 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sold items being relisted

Is anyone else having a problem with items that have already been sold, magically being listed and bought again? This has happened to me twice now, and it's so frustrating! After looking through all of my items twice, I then have to contact the buyer...

Is eBay closing business ??

Hi Since the day eBay shifted to "Payoneer" we are struggling so hard.We were excellent Seller & Buyer with eBay for more than 3 years without a single claim or even complain. It took us nearly 2 months trying to verify our account with Payoneer, wit...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to find a username or a store name in ebay search?

Been here 20 years and i cant figure out how to find a user or even a store on ebay....... I know if you drill down in the advance search it is possible but why isnt it possible to put someone's store name in the search bar and bring it up? or is it ...

Resolved! Best Listing Option

What are the difference between "Buy it now" option & "Fixed price" option listing on eBay?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors