cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay should be running holiday shopping ads, NOT eBay Motors Guaranteed Fit Ads!!

Very frustrating when all other online selling forums are running holiday ads to improve traffic to their site.  As usual,  eBay is behind again.  Unless I'm missing something,  I've not seen anything.  Kinda frustrating for a seller of over 20 years.

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: eBay should be running holiday shopping ads, NOT eBay Motors Guaranteed Fit Ads!!

I agree totally.I always said I did not understand why Ebay the "grand poobah" of dare I say Flea Market's do not have a commercial of a kid buying their father or mother a long lost favorite toy or item they had when they were kids or visa versa.One of my first purchases was an old long lost item I once had.That was the allure of Ebay when I made my first buy in 1998.They need to embrace that business model again.China has Temu DH Gate Alibaba and ali express.

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Re: eBay should be running holiday shopping ads, NOT eBay Motors Guaranteed Fit Ads!!

I sell primarily on Motors, so I am happy that eBay is pushing Motors with advertising. However, I sell used stuff, so the Guaranteed Fit doesn't apply to me.

Maybe the ads are why my sales are up probably 40% over last year.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 32 of 32
latest reply