cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay: "Lower price on sold listing"

I sold a listing 5 days ago, last Friday. The buyer received it 2 days ago, on Monday. So today I get a suggestion to "Lower the price by 5%". That would be a 35 cent price cut, BUT the item is sold. After I typed in the subject (title) of this thread I went back to my Active Listings thinking they relisted the item. No.... they want me to cut the price to make it easier to sell.

UnBEEElievable.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: eBay: "Lower price on sold listing"

Same thing happened here,  I was like I already sold that widget

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Whoa, that's a minor disaster for the buyer and the seller--Buyer buys sold item and also wants the discount. No item and no discount. I hope they fix this fast as the speed of lightening.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

This is just for a little laugh and not to hurt anyone, can you imagine the Lily Tomlin character as the operator furiously unplugging and plugging in the phone lines to correct the problem. 

Were fixin this right away. Snort Snort!Were fixin this right away. Snort Snort!

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

I seriously thought of going in and attempting to lower the price on that sold item. But I figured there's just no tellin what could happen. The item was sold and delivered, I have none left, but on this site anything is possible.... anything!

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 wrote:

I received a message from eBay this morning that says, Drop the Price to Make the Sale...items saved to shoppers' Watch lists...

There are 10 items shown in the message.

2 ended yesterday

1 sold on Apr 9th

4 are showing  0 watchers

3 actually do have watchers

Artificial Intelligence.

Emphasis on "Artificial".

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 20 of 20
latest reply