cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay displays same estimated delivery window to buyers for USPS Ground Shipping & USPS Priority Mail

I always offer two shipping options to my customers, but eBay displays an identical delivery window for both options, even though one is slower ground shipping and the other is expedited Priority Mail (air). It doesn't matter what the zip code is. Has anyone else noticed this?

I've contacted eBay support numerous times over the past two years to report this problem. I've explained to them what the customer/buyer sees in terms of the delivery window and they take a look at it and they always agree with me that there's a problem, but they never fix the issue.

For example:

Standard Shipping (USPS Ground Advantage®)   Estimated between Fri, Mar 8 and Tue, Mar 12 to 32751

Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail®)                Estimated between Fri, Mar 8 and Tue, Mar 12 to 32751

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: eBay displays same estimated delivery window to buyers for USPS Ground Shipping & USPS Prior

That's weird because I shipped from CA to FL last week and was told Priority 1-3 days, Ground Advantage 2-5 days. Perhaps it depends on how close we are to the processing centers? 

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Re: eBay displays same estimated delivery window to buyers for USPS Ground Shipping & USPS Prior

@rockystradingpost wrote:

That's weird because I shipped from CA to FL last week and was told Priority 1-3 days, Ground Advantage 2-5 days. Perhaps it depends on how close we are to the processing centers? 

I live on the East Coast and I routinely have things getting to CA/AZ/NV in 2-3 days via GA. In fact, earlier this week I shipped a GA package to CA on the 1st and looking at the tracking, it was delivered on the 4th.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

OK, was distracted by the presentation of your own Zip as an example.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply