cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you be attending the Seller Check In on Thursday March 7th?

I hope to attend, but plans for the day are still in flux, so I might end up just watching the video replays. I often find the Networking Sessions valuable, but I don't believe those are available as replays unfortunately.

https://events.ringcentral.com/events/spring-seller-check-in-2024/registration

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I will be attending. Beer is already chilling. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Yes......😊

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Could I ask what your goals and expectations for the seller check-in are?

Do you mind sharing what you find to be worthwhile about the check in?

Thank you.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

If I get there late, will I be marked as "tardy?"  I don't feel tardy.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@golfingaddict  I have no particular goals or expectations. I find it worthwhile in the same way I find spending a little time here is worthwhile--- I might learn something useful, or I might be able to help someone else learn something useful.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I will be helping @heckofagame with the beer.

ETA: I see the Fashion Team will be there, so I will be there.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@chapeau-noir  ebay has really been leaning into "pre-loved" fashion in the UK, and it will be interesting to see if they are planning on doing more with secondhand clothing here.....and not just sneakers and streetwear, which are already focus categories. There's so much more they could do with fashion beyond just sneakers and streetwear. 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Nope. Honestly, I find it rather annoying that they always schedule these sorts of things in the middle of the day on weekdays, as it makes it impossible for anyone who also works a regular job to be able to attend.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@yuzuha  While the Networking Sessions aren't available in replay (unless they have finally changed that), the other sessions will be available on the ebay for business You Tube channel. Not sure whether thye will be available the same day or next week sometime. 

I agree that the scheduling creates issues for many sellers.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

sessions will be available on the ebay for business You Tube channel. Not sure whether thye will be available the same day or next week sometime. 

All break out session videos are usually posted within 2 weeks while the main session goes up pretty quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/c/eBayforBusiness

Winter Seller Check In was on Nov 16th

Nov 17th main event was posted to youtube

Nov 30th advertising break out session was posted to youtube

Dec 1st shipping and home & electronics break out sessions were posted to youtube

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@wastingtime101  Thanks for the info. It would be nice if they posted all of them as quickly as the main session, but it will be what it will be.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

There are millions of sellers and those videos get about 300 or so views on average. I can understand why it's not "top" priority for eBay to rush them out immediately after the event. 🤷

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply