cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyers sending offers, but not bidding

I put a bundle items up for auction, basically under the actual value of the items. Multiple people are sending me offers, but im in no rush to sell the items. Should I just decline the offers/messages just so I can let the bidding process go through. I personally could care less if the items sell on 1 bid.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: buyers sending offers, but not bidding

Depends what the offers are..be very careful, you are a newbie seller selling a $250 bundle, that makes you a scam magnet.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I would ignore all offers, especially scammers who say "text me".

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You can always remove the Best Offer from your auction. I've noticed that about 90% of the best offers I receive are for more than 50% off the original auction amount. I've pretty much stopped using best offer on auctions. I have had better luck with best offer on BINs though.

Have a great day 🙂
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I would ignore all offers, especially scammers who say "text me".

You can't tell if you have a "text me" scammer until the offer is accepted.  At that point, it is too late to "ignore" and you have to either start the unpaid item process or 'cancel' with problem with the buyer's address. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

ff

Message 6 of 6
latest reply