Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Anyone getting 0 "Organic" page views the last couple days?

So I'm seeing something strange in my traffic stats for 300 items. The last two days it's showing 0 organic page views. Normally it's 160-200 organic page views. Still getting my usual external site views (70) and promoted views (180-200). Organic im...

Logo Glitch

I upload my logo to my store page and it fills the circle nicely, then I look at my product listing and its a stupid little square in a circle. eBay support has been no help at all, I have tried resizing. Does anyone know how to fix this annoying gli...

Ebay Logo Glitch 1.png Ebay Logo Glitch 2.png

NEWER sellers. GET OUT NOW. They'll have you screwed up. you will lose and theyll take your money

They are doubling down by keeping buyers happy, even when they're wrong and by sellers having problems while allowing us to be ripped off. Problems just doesn't happen as it seems and they know whats going on, itgs designed this way. This was last ye...

Selling

Hi guys I had better sales a month ago and now I'm not getting any of them. Could anyone please advise me on what I could do to get more sales . All these eBay fees made me loose even more money and put me in negative .

Green? Ebay forces millions of sellers to waste more paper printing longer packing slips

Ebay claims they are trying to reduce their carbon footprint. Then they go and force millions of people to use more paper every single day printing longer packing slips that they don't even want to print. We used to be able to print 2 or 3 packing sl...

Resolved! counterfeit Item

Can’t get no help on customer service page regarding counterfeit item which is not counterfeit. Item was purchased at Beverly Hills, MD. item is seal was never used. Can’t never get the right answer from eBay. So frustrated.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

High Rate of Not As Described

Just received the dreaded eBay message "You have high not as described rates", 14 out of 542 for the period between April 2022 & March 2023. My high rate percentage is 2.58%. Here are my two questions "Is it possible I receive "not as describes" from...

Ebay still showing my sold items as a available

I noticed that when I look at my listing totals that even though I have been selling, that total is not going down. So with investigation, the last 17 sales I have had are all still listed for sale. All those sales show as sold as well. No they were ...

Promoted Listings Impressions and Views DEAD Down 99% (3rd time in a year)

Hello, I am having a major issue with that is affecting my sales and business. Since Jan 21st, my promoted listings impressions and views have dropped by 99%. This is not an exaggeration. Since this date I have not had 1 sale via promoted listings. B...

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 10.41.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 10.41.52 PM.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors