Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Can a buyer who hasn’t bid on an auction

I am new to selling on eBay and I have questions. I have listed just a few things so far.I have had one party ask if I can remove item and they can buy outright. Then I have another party message me and ask about other items that I may have soon to b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help Identifying these brake drums

Can anyone give me any information regarding these KI-944 brake drums? The box has no other identifying marks. When I Google it, I can find brake drums with "944" but not with the "KI". They are available at an auction I'm looking at, but I know noth...

4044-a657a18c-fd1e-40e7-8e6e-fb5774f24ead.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged Package - eBay + FedEx claim no responsibility

Hi there, I'm currently sick of this runaround I've had for the last two weeks, I sold a computer on eBay and shipped through eBay postage via FedEx, it has the weirdest tracking history which FedEx definitely damaged and crushed the PC itself to the...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

New List of Prohibited Words for Sellers Who Sold an Item Using the "I" Word.....

So the eBay robots and back room dictators decide whether an item you are selling violates their Ivory policy. It does not matter if the item is actually bone or Ivory Soap or Ivory colored, once you are in their sights, nothing you can do to correct...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Got a charge back for 'refund not received"

Even though the buyer has never contacted me OR filed an ebay dispute for INR or SNAD, so I have zero idea why they think they're entitled to a refund in the first place. I saw a lot of these charge backs reported just after MP took over but haven't ...

Item sold and not payment received

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with eBay? I sold my embroidery machine, shipped it, it got some damage. Now I wanted to give the buyer the cost to repair off the price they paid for the machine. I have tried to explain that to ebay with no re...

what happened to traffic

I posted items with links to pin interest, Facebook, twitter, and there used to be an increase in traffic.Now it shows nothing and sales reflect this. What is going on with traffic to listings?

Listing creation and editing has become difficult

Is anyone else having a problem with listing creation and editing, entries deleted and having to retype things? This just started a few days ago and it happens when I am entering description information, just zaps what I put in and jumps to the top o...

Resolved! Normal cart behavior?

I just had a listing completely disappear, not in active, not in ended, even searching the item number didn't bring it up. Turns out a buyer had added it to their cart. I thought adding items to a cart had no affect on listings or stock quantities, o...

offers

how can you take the last bid if they didn,t get to my resreve

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Really, ebay really? Members please read...

I'm sorry but (yes) I'm only a casual seller and have a few sales here and there but what eBay did to me was insane (in my mind.) Sold item, lady purchased, boom, get negative feeback! Nobody leaves feedback anymore so if you get dinged, I got donggg...

User avatar by Scout
  • 9 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors