Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ebay sent a low offer price I did not authorize

Greetings, I had a item listed as BIN for $170. I relisted as BIN for $149 with no make offer option. A person who was watching got a message from ebay that I was offering it for $130, which they accepted and paid, plus the shipping charge. I contact...

local pickup

I'm very confused. I sold an item for local pickup on June 1st. June 3rd I check my messages and the buyer has opened a case for item not received. It's only been 2 days. I have 3 days down as my shipping time. How could this happen?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Raise Your AD Rate - Raise Your Prices - I found By Raising My Prices In these Slow Times I Have..

raised the AD rate to 10% and my prices by 15% minimum & some 25% more. I have made more profit and have used less packing materials saving me some dough there. I am also selling more big ticket items $100+. Go figure, just follow ebay's lead and rai...

Check your Payment Method For Selling Costs

Seems at some point ebay deleted my Payment For Selling Costs, I had to re-add my debit card. Not sure when happened but they charged my card 2 billing cycles ago for store fee because they sent my money from managed payments to bank already then lat...

IMG_5750.jpg

It was a crazy week for messed up sales...

I usually have an error (or an INAD right out the door) once every six months... this week I had three. First was a Isle of Man crown. I had several, but relisted by mistake after the last sold. Made the customer happy by replacing the coin (same coi...

new items not showing

I have just put up 8 new items for sale. My dashboard says they are all active and I can see the final dates ticking away, but when I try to find them on Ebay, none of them are there. Any ideas?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item pop up window needs to go bye bye causes confusion

Ever since they thought the pop up with almost NO info on it buyers fail to read descriptions, and then get messages "I thought I was buying this" begins, now if this was one or 2 times I would chalk it up, but it is growing. Whoever thought this was...

Here is a good one

Pay attention to the statement>>>>>Delivered on Sun, Jun 4<<<<< Now look at your computer bottom right date and time (Sat 6/3/2023) 3:41 pm. While checking my purchase tracking numbers (fedex one here) left me scratching my head wondering if it is eb...

I received 1099-K on an order I cancelled

I received a 1099-K on a set of tires I never actually sold.I ended up cancelling the buyer’s purchase because my neighbor bought them instead. I cancelled the order and never accepted his money, everything seemed to be fine, or at least I thought.Ho...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors