Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

setting up a store sale

Hi,I want to set up a sale just on Disney items in my store. There is a category to choose which says "store categories" but I can't click on the little circle. Instead, it just stays at all categories. Any suggestions? TIA

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Support unable to remove expired offer - tells me to end listing and lose all of my watchers lol

Frustrated as usual with eBay support. One of my listings is for customers to be able to inquire about a quote. It has been up for a long time, has plenty of messages, etc. Someone submitted an offer on the listing over a month ago and it expired, wo...

Sale date changed

I made a sale on 5/29. Buyer hasn't paid yet. Today in my sales it shows the sale was made today and the buyer has 7 more days to pay. How can the date of a sale change?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Organizing Unsold Listings

Does anyone know if unsold listings can be listed based on end date rather than alphabetically/numerically based on the first character of the title? It is clear how to organize the sequence of the categories in the table but I'd rather have them ord...

Resolved! Beyond frustrated with E Bays lax attitude with con artists.

Twice now buyers have been successful at manipulating the Ebay return/refund system. I sell mostly used audio equipment. I test all equipment by using it myself for while before selling.In both cases the buyers came up with bogus reasons for return r...

Please turn my store back on. I can't survive like this!

I don't know what ebay did to my listings for the past few days but sales have been abysmal. I was going steady for some time, my average daily was being met then all of the sudden a few days ago things started dropping off. I can't survive on $60 a ...

lost a package some how

buyer bought a shoe, i shipped and its been about 2 weeks and the package's tracking isn't even showing up in fedex. im trying to figure it out. i drop of packages at location ''A' all the time. but location 'A' is has inconsistent hrs. i googled n f...

Buyer returns over $400 in items, won't provide tracking.

I have a buyer who opened a return for over $400 in items. They then messaged me and said they sent everything by buying their own label from USPS. I then sent them a message and asked for the tracking number so I can look out for the package, they d...

Monthly Chat - June 7th at 1:00 pm PST

We are excited to announce that June’s Monthly chat will be held a week early. We will be joined by Stephanie Hall from the Up & Running Grants team who will be discussing the 2023 Up & Running Grants! Be sure to join us here for an exciting session ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! New Ebay Seller How Long Must I Wait for Sales to Get Going

I started listing items on Ebay about a month ago and so far have only sold one item. I have about 80 items, and continue to list items a few each day. I have clear pictures, detailed descriptions and have lowered prices when eBay suggests. I have of...

temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay

Hello Guys, i got received this email this morning. We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account. This must be frustrating, but measures like these h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors