Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

moving inventory to another site

we are moving to another physical site and want to categorize our inventory, and would like to be able to pull up all clothing or all shoes as an example, is there a way?

Considering Changing My Store Name

I have had my eBay store for over 10 years. The name of my store now does not tell the story of what my inventory has essentially transitioned to. When I started my business, it was based upon a large stock of inventory that I basically inherited fro...

Abuse of eBay's VeRO program

Hello sellers! Before I share information, I would like to mention that I am extremely familiar with eBay's VeRO program. I know of 'the list', the proper word usage for non-branded items to avoid trademark infringement, not to use pictures that do n...

Resolved! NEW ACCOUNT CAME AND ASK FOR 100 PIC

A new account that create on same day put a massage and ask for 100 pic and i m not sure for ship it because he ask me to massage his WhatsApp so we can negotiate. I m bit confused can you guys help me here

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about stacking order discount promotions

I'm currently running a promotion where the buyer gets 10% off if they purchase 2 or more items (select items in a specific category). I'd like to offer 15% off for 3 or more and 20% off for 4 or more. Can I accomplish this by creating separate promo...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Posting services

Hello, I am wondering who, if anyone, you all use for posting services. I can’t keep up and I’m underwater. I have thousands of items sitting here that I can’t get posted. I was doing eBay full time, but started working full time again in January. I ...

Combined shipping not showing every item

Filmed this to show my issue, better than explaining it 5 times to eBay customer service, who think that I'm incapable of sending a combined shipping invoice. Combined shipping not showing every item As you can see in the video, there are seperate it...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Shipping - changes

Ebay made changes in the international shipping option, and now I see there is no selected shipping method in my listings as Ebay dropped the Standard Shipping program. Do I have to go to every single listing and pick the shipping provider?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error! Ebay edited listing quantities and quantities sold.

I came back from the holiday to discover that somehow ebay edited listing quantities and the quantities sold. Even more confusing is that they reactivated a dead listing of mine with an absurd quantity that I have never had before. I was checking my ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors