Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Hi

How do you set up international shipping 

Non-paying buyer with zero feedback

Hello. I just sold an item via an offer here on ebay yesterday. I know it's only been 24hrs, but the person countered back and forth with me about the price, so I took the offer even though I had a weird feeling about it. They've been on ebay for 2 y...

Ebay photos.

I have a listing on ebay that is going nowhere because i do not have a clue as to how to get photos from my iphone to Ebay. Please help if you can.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Handling time

I need some advice about handling time. For the past nine months, I have stated that I need 2 days handling time for a sold item to be packaged and shipped. eBay suggested that as a Top Rated seller, I would be better off with 1 day handling time. I ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Not Paid Case

I have 2 items that are not paid for, and rejected the cancelation request, I have asked the buyer to pay but no response, I realized to open a buyer not paid case, you have to go to cancel it, but when I do it says cancelation exists, because I reje...

Auto Relisting of Unsold Items

Hello. I have an item that hasn’t sold. I know eBay will relist it automatically. I’d prefer not to relist it anymore. How do I cancel the relisting without being charged to cancel or stop a new listing? Thanks

Payment

Anybody have problem with payment with a vanilla gift card? It always shows please check the payment option…

Restore your selling privileges: Action required

We restricted your account because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community. This restriction means the following: - Your selling privileges are temporarily restricted. You won’t be able to create new listings or revise any list...

Resolved! Solution for Reducing the Number Complaints for Items That Buyers Bought and Never Received

In 2023 I have had a number of complaints from buyers about items that I sold and shipped that were NEVER RECEIVED. I have a solution to this issue: 1. Ebay needs to run a report that lists the US ZIP codes where the greatest number of complaints hav...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to be a good seller on ebay

I've only been saling for a few days got a few views but no bids yet . So how do I go by getting people to bid on my stuff ?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Beware When Setting Promoted Listings On Tablet.

I do use promoted listings, not because I want to, am seeing if it makes a difference. I had some new listings that I added and promoted yesterday morning. I use my iPad when I am just reading, and doing busy work. So I set the 12 listings at 3%. I n...

Resolved! Returning seller selling limits.

Hi, I haven't sold on eBay for a few years but have 3800+ positive feedbacks from when I last sold. Starting back up I have a very low selling limit on my account. Is there a way to get the selling limit increased backed by my sales history? Thanks.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors