Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay is Scum!!

Appearntly I autopaid an Item that I didn't want by mistake and canceled 5 minutes after the fact and instantly started a return and messaged the seller who never responded and ebay rejected it 3 days later and closed the case. After multiple attempt...

Resolved! Change in picture format.

This morning, I opened one of my listings and a white box came up by the photos, showing that changes have been made to the picture format. Now, when you click on the pictures, they don't get bigger (they only zoom in), and the main picture is in cen...

eBay Stock photo, photos from Google for unopened packages

Hey there eBayers, I hope you are doing very well.I have a few items that are brand new and unopened, the box is notshowing any image of the item and I cannot open the box and take a picture of the item because it is unopened.My question is, am I all...

Sales Tax Collection

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: Anyone use a great system to track and pay sales tax to states and countries that aren't collected by ebay? Looking for suggestions. Thanks.

Not able to Promote listings

Hello, I am a Top Rated Seller, however I scheduled some listings to start last night and I am still not able to promote them. Anyone know how I can do this? They are all mostly high value cards and I really want to promote the auctions to try and dr...

Resolved! Problem while Listing on eBay from CJ

Hey Everyone can any one me help out why i can not list my items from CJ on eBay, I have used propercategory and Proper words But still I am getting this error

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-23 at 9.07.22 AM.jpeg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Add rate?

Can anyone give tell me if there is parameters on the add rate ebay launched. I wanted to set my add rate at 5 % to test it out? can that be done?

Aggressive buyer demanding partial refund

I sold a blouse and included in the listing photos of the size label. The seller upon receiving it claims it is not the size stated on the label, and she would like a partial refund. She’s been very aggressive in her language towards me, and it clear...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined Shipping for buyer?!?!

I have watched tutorials and read articles including Ebay Seller Hub but I cannot seem to send a buyer a combined invoice for multiple items purchased. I changed my settings under my account -> Shipping preferences to allow combined shipping, I then ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors