Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Summer Seller Check In Today

12 to 2 PST, 3 to 5 EST Summer Seller Check In is today, for those who are interested in attending. For those who don't plan to attend, I'm guessing the valueaddedresource blog will post a good summary sometime after the event. And I'd guess there mi...

Fraudulent buyers

I'm sick and tired of fake buyers bidding on my items. eBay has gone downhill quickly

CRAZY THOUGHTS.

Last night while trying to sleep, a crazy thought entered my mind. Reading this forum a lot of sellers get ripped off when buyers file a INAD. The seller sends a return shipping label and gets who knows what in return. E-Bays sides with the buyer and...

promoted listings

Thank you all in advance for reading. I generally use promoted listings all the time and it has made a difference in my sales. However, the last 2-3 weeks impressions have gone down dramatically. I'm not doing anything different. Does anyone have any...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

This is for BUYERS and SELLERS its long but PLEASE READ!

I don't know if Ebay will take this down or disappear after I close my store. I have had an Ebay store for over 21 years. I have watched Ebay drastically change for the worse. This is for all the new sellers and maybe some buyers that don't know what...

International glitch? Default settings changed.

Heads up...I got home from taking Mom shopping and found out I'm now an international book dealer. That's fine. (I hope). It actually sounds like a really good deal. But then I found out my default "30 day refund/seller pays" had been switched to "14...

no sales or looks

What the heck is going on with sales? I have done evrything that ebay has told me to do. followed theor lead, nothing is even being looked at. I have been selling since 2004, I even reopened my store and still nothing. Feeling Blackballed and targete...

where do I update for Seller Acct and financial information?

I started with Ebay 2005, buying, but have never sold,where do I update my information and/or financial information to receive payment, for selling items? I've looked all over my account, it doesn't seem obvious?Is my account so old it's not updating...

Fees & stores

Hello,  Does someone know how the fees go if you pay for a store plan?

Resolved! Advice on getting out of"Below Standards" Hell

I've been a longtime E Bay seller, over 20 years. I was not very active this winter due to prolonged health issues, and had much fewer sales. As a result, because of some inventory errors I made.,having had 6 sales I had to cancel in the past year, t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

Nonpayer but date of sale keeps changing....

Hi! I had a buyer make an offer on 5/12 and I accepted it but buyer still has not paid after multiple emails and invoices sent. However, the date of the sale keeps changing in my sold list. First it changed to 5/15 and this morning it changed to 5/17...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors