Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sending offers in vacation mode

I am currently on vacation until the 31st and have 11 things that are being watched and I've been itching to send offers. My items are available to purchase, and I have made some sales, and all of them say ship by Jan 3rd. If I sent offers out and th...

Canceling a sell.

This is the second buyer that did not read that this is local pickup only, and has to cancel the buy. I'm having problems contacting Ebay to cancel the sell. How can I make sure that I canceled it correctly?????

Resolved! Ebay Sales 2023 Is Dead. Nothing but watcher and Unsure Buyer. New InFrastucture Is Killing Sales

This all happen litterrally when they change category around of last year. They bounce back after 2 month of slow down ( You can see the image of my sales drop during the change ). I was making 1k to 2k a week of last year on average. In 2023 As of J...

10.jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 42 replies
  • 62 helpful

Resolved! I Learned Something Today that May Help Others

I had a Tuff time with a Sale today and by the time I figured it out I wasted a hour of listing time. So that everyone knows - When you go into settings and choose to block buyers that have non paid strikes in the past, IT DOESN'T Stop Them from Buyi...

Refund

Sold a men’s watch with 6 pictures including model number and full description, buyer claims the item does not match the pictures, that it is too small. eBay says it is their policy to return funds, with no effort to verify if buyer’s claim is correc...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

chinese patent infringement is ripping off American inventors and stealing their rightful profits

the mosquito zapper ZAPTEK is a brilliant invention, perfecting the mosquito zapper to be much more efficient, and they sell on the website for about $35. eBay has them being sold by about 25 Chinese sellers for $20. EBay should block Chinese compani...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Extremely High Bidd from Chile Zero Feedback

I listed a doll boyfriend, Ronnie. Oh, she's nice that I assumed would bring about $250-$300. She is now up to over $800. one person wrote me prior to the huge jump in price asking what the shipping cost is to Chile. I told them I am only shipping Un...

Tax Being Charged At International Shipping Hubs

I noticed a tax is being charged to sellers on packages that are passing through Ebay International Hubs in Glendale Heights, IL and Commerce, CA. These are not final destinations for these packages, therefore it seems it should not be legal to apply...

Inventory

So this week I chose to do a thing. Some of the recent threads got me thinking about inventory and how to do it correctly. (Yes, it is your fault).. It is not completed yet, but I know the numbers now. (Almost) I am Building a "real" inventory and go...

30 day hold on funds

eBay holding my funds, $1750 for 30 days.Made this sale smooth. confirmed delivery and buyer feedback satisfied. all good. Ebay wants to hold funds for thirty days.Anybody else having same issues?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors