Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Authentication team disappointment

Cross your fingers and hope that this new authentication team never return your items, because if the carrier loose your it, you will never get a refund or your item back, they will bounce you back and forth between the sender (Ebay Authentication te...

sales & pay per click

I think I figured it outthey are pushing pay per click so if you dont fall in linethen they drop your sales until you do.Or raise your promoted to their suggested amountwhich is way to high.please tell me if anyone has made $$ useing pay per click.th...

Misplaced Seller Inventory

I've run into an issue a few times in the last year, as a buyer: I have purchased an item from a seller, who then has a great deal of difficulty finding the item in their inventory (or, in at least one case, they've gone to their inventory to find th...

Resolved! Buyer Feedback

Buyer bought a "2000 CHEERIOS Lincoln Cent * Promotion * BU * COA." Received a Neutral Feedback " The picture showed the certificate with it which wasn't included. Didn't like that." It's on the reverse of the Card. Buyer doesn't know how to read or ...

Slow Sales

Is everyone experiencing slow sales?I am new seller and had consistent sales up until las Friday, the significantly drop and not sure if is something I dis or is normal during this time?

Business Account

Hello, I want to create a business account but I need some guidance please. I have a registered Fictitious Business Name in California but I am conducting business as a sole proprietor not LLC. Which option should I use below? Yes, my business is a l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Auto enroll International shipping

If I wanted to sell International I would opt in - why auto enroll me. NO THANKS, there are those of us who read the fine print, and choose not to have the expense of penalties and erroneous NADs & expensive returns. Bad idea folks, at least under cu...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Offer from buyer or seller

Does anyone else think that when a seller sends you an offer to purchase their item for a discount, that ebay should make that offer appear MUCH different than the offer screen sent to you by someone who wants to buy your item??? I just listed a bowl...

Apparently partial refund extortion is no longer reason enough to get negative feedback removed

Buyer bought a stamped envelope, sold as described at a best offer deal of $10.He got it, then someone from a different account sends us a message on that item talking about our prices, not the buyer but a different account, demanding why we are pric...

Morphing?

Anyone heard of eBay's unavailable policy about morphing? An agent told me my listing was in violation due to morphing the picture but the definition didn't match what was done (putting a post-it over a nipple). I asked to see the policy and was told...

cancel bid request

Started a sports card auction earlier today at 99 cents. Just got home and saw a bidder messaged me asking to cancel their bid. They claim they only meant to bid $1.05 (I cannot see what their bid was but am assuming it is $105 given the state of wha...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New watchers after ending promoted listing

Hello all, I'd promoted some of my listings, and was able to gain a couple watchers on a few of them. It's been awhile now, and after making offers without any feedback from potential buyers, I've decided to end the promotion. I realize that any sale...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors