Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! eBay unwilling to remove negative feedback even though it was spiteful and malicious

I need some help and perhaps eBay will see this to help remove the negative mark on my account. I want to first start by saying that all of my shipping is incredible. I have perfected my own way of packaging items so they cannot be damaged unless ran...

What the heck is going on?

Have been having very few sales in May and June. Last one was June 26th. Now I have had five orders in two days. Is my luck changing?Did some mysterious person lift the curse they put on me?

mike_jayroe_0-1688937743109.png

"Related Sponsored Items" is hurting our sales

Our sales have tanked since our offerings on eBay have been hacked by a scrolling message called "Related sponsored items" inserted right in the middle of our listing. This hack is diverting traffic away from the heart of our listing, and prospective...

People keep hiking up the price of my auction to ridiculous amounte

I just had to re-list an auction because someone with zero feedback won it at $800+, then later said “that was my kid that used my account to bid and I can’t pay”. So now the new auction was ran up to $3,500 within 24 hours and again by people with z...

negative feedback

After years of 100% rating I got one negative feedback. Can anyone tell me how long This negative will stay on my record or when it will rotate off my record. Thanks for your info and help.

Resolved! Which is better: Auto relist or Sell Similar

When I look at Reseller videos most of them say it's better to sell similar when your auction ends. I've been doing that but it's getting tiresome. So I started to auto relist.My question: Which way will tell the AI robots that your listing is "new" ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

China sells items .99 Cents free shipping ! While I sell a 1 Oz. Item In USA cost $4.00 to Mail ?

NOT FAIR CHINA GETS FREE SHIPPING TO USA .WHILE SHIPPING TO USA .99 ITEMS .I SELL A 1 OZ. ITEM , COST OVER $4.00 WITH PACKAGING . TO SHIPIT'S NOT FAIR !I MAILED AN ITEM TO CHINA COST $27.25 AND CHINA DOES NOT GIVE TRACKING .WHATS UP WITH THAT

100_6958.JPG

Buyer didn't pay after auction

I sold a car using the auction and the buyer did not pay me the down payment on pay pal and now i'm not hearing from him. Did I just lose the $49 listing fee and will ebay now go to the second highest bidder to see if they want it or I have to relist...

Ebay using Roaming visibility ?

I've been selling on eBay for decades and have noticed periodically large amounts of sales. And then periodically nothing, and it seems to be a pattern. So my view is somehow they are doing some kind of roaming visibility. What you are offering shows...

ebay---any big sale for July 9 -15?

@devon@ebay.com The period of , roughly speaking, July 9 - 15, will see some major sales by big retail competitors. I will not name them, but I'm sure consumers are Primed for this, and they are likely Targeting whichever Marts they prefer to buy fro...

How can I withdraw funds from a frozen account?

Excuse me, my account has been frozen because of the buyer's malicious bid. It has been almost a year. Except for receiving a reminder email every month, I didn't even receive a reminder email in May. Is the money in my account confiscated by Ebay?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 year protection plan

I posted some items for sale on eBay. When I look at the posts now, I see there is a 2-year protection plan from Allstate - $5.99 for the buyer to choose if they want. I did not add that. Why is it there?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping July 10th Still Shows up first Class

FWIW, I just created my first shipping label to be shipped on July 10th and it still shows up as First Class and not as Ground Advantage. There is no option showing for Ground Advantage. Oh well, it is going out as in on Monday.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors