Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Using eBay name

can I put "I sell on eBay" under my store name on T-shirts for advertising my eBay storeVinyl-1

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Donations Are a Mess Anyone Else Having Problems Here?

Anyone having a problem with eBay donations? They became a freaking mess. I had to find out that eBay is not auto collecting the charity payments. I always donated 10% for charity on here for years. No more. You cannot even call eBay support and they...

Resolved! Buyers Creatures of Habit?

So I have some items listed that other, apparently more popular, sellers had listed. Mine, after doing many comps, are usually half or less than half the price of these other sellers. But buyers continue to buy other sellers' items at crazy amounts. ...

BANNED AND ROBBED!

EBAY JUST told us that they banned my son account who sold and SHIPPED 2000dollars worth of his toys! The email is received and no explanation listed on the email or the account so we called and same answer. No explanation will be given. They tell us...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! An order quite literally VANISHED from my Sales History...

So I had a customer buy 5 tokens. He's new to eBay and using a phone, so they were paid individually. I know there was 5, because I actually pulled them before marking them shipped or printing the purchase order. So after printing postage for one, I ...

Resolved! How do you get to the seller hub?

I used to hover over "Activity" on the classic view "All seller's page" and it showed seller hub. Now when I click on "My ebay" at the top next to the bell, it takes me to my watch list, or bids, offers, ebay bucks, saved searches or sellers. Nothing...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Sold items not appearing in ebay's sold search even with keywords, please help...

Hi, I often look up the sold items on ebay for items I've recently sold to see where they appear in the list of similar items sold for research purposes.. for eg. If I've recently sold a "San Marco Leather Rolls Saddle" I visit the sold page of simil...

Resolved! Time away vs. Vacation mode

I am currently a Top Rate Plus Seller and I have a question regarding time away. I am taking a short 3 day trip starting tomorrow. Since it is a small trip, I was going to allow sales since I will be able to handle them when I get back into town this...

SENDING INVOICE RESETS SOLD DATE

It's probably just me, but I just found out today that when you send an invoice it resets the SOLD date. I wanted to cancel the unpaid order (SOLD on the 13th but sent the invoice on the 16th), but it didn't give the option "buyer didn't pay" because...

Resolved! Vero items

Dear Sir,If we have a used Vero item (not brandnew) can we sell it on a used item listing?Thank you

Most Marked as Helpful Authors