Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling price

  Hello! I have a shirt that I’d like to list, but I’ve never seen anything like it nor can I find any comps. Google isn’t helpful either. It looks vintage to me, but I really don’t know. I would like to know if any of you could recommend a price ran...

IMG_6945.jpeg IMG_6946.jpeg IMG_6947.jpeg

Resolved! Your listing was removed: Cosmetics policy

I received an email today that my listing for a bottle of cologne was removed because it didn't meet the cosmetics policy. This is the policy listed in the email: Listings for used cosmetics, sponges, or applicators are not allowed. This includes pro...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questionable returns

Could someone please give me some advice on how I should set up my return policies. I had a buyer who won the auction on a roll of wheat cents mixed with IHC, etc... They really wanted the roll badly because they kept bidding higher and higher and I ...

Combine International Shipping Invoice to Seller

I am so overwhelmed today. A buyer showed me how by email to allow International Buyers request a shipping invoice for more than one item. I just had to click on "time period" in Manage shipping settings. I decided the one for payment in 3 days of co...

Selling Collectables with no proof of purchase

Is it true that Ebay/Paypal will sometimes require proof of purchase / proof of ownership before releasing funds from your sales? I'm interested in selling some coins, which I have been collecting since I was a child. Some of these I have held for 30...

Seeking the opinion of clothing sellers.

I've been wearing the same size shirt for over 20 years.I've never once measured myself or my clothing.Clothing measurements mean absolutely nothing to me. Perhaps this is a typical guy thing?I totally understand that clothing sizes can vary from bra...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 56 replies
  • 0 helpful

I somehow opened a case on a buyer! How do I reverse it?

Hopefully an ebay rep reads this and can help. While giving a partial refund to a buyer, eBay somehow took it that I was also issuing a fraud case on the buyer! I have no idea how or why this happened but after I issued the refund I get an email stat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I press Create listing-> Single listing - and nothing happens

In https://www.ebay.com/sh/allselling/listings I press the button on the top right and nothing happens next.Although a couple of months ago I created listings and everything worked fine. I have tried 2 different windows from different computers and 3...

PART NOT PAID FOR YET

HELLO ANYONE KNOW HOW I NEED TO WAIT? A CUSTOMER HAS NOT PAID FOR ITEM YET ITS BEEN LIKE 2 WEEKS CAN I CANCEL IT YET

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How are sellers handling the 8% postal and Ebay fee increase ?

I removed handling charges from all listings expect for media ones. Those I only lowered from 35 cents to 8 cents to maintain the $4 cost. All other items I lowered the asking price by 50 cents each. Took most of the morning to get things back to whe...

Received Message To Verify Account.

I just received the following message from Ebay: Let's get you back on track. We need to verify your eBay account's phone and email. Keeping this information updated helps eBay create a safe marketplace. Please verify your phone and email by Jan 23, ...

I been blocked by a seller

Hi there, what's your take on this. I'll go into it now:- Me sees an item for a very low price in a charity shop, turns out to be a really expensive piece. - So I buy it to go and re-sell it.- I go and check previous sold listing for this said item, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question: I need advice

I am having a special one day sale soon. My question is: Should I pause all my other sales before my special one day sale starts, since a lot of the items in the other sales are included in the special sale? This is the first time for this kind of sa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors