Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Certain categories are locked so can’t revise my listing...Why?

For some reason certain categories are locked in my listings so I cannot revise Item Description, Shipping, and other categories. Little lock icon next to category. What’s up? I need to add to that description. Why the locks? Anybody know? (October 2...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't understand this non-payer situation...

Guy buys a token in June. Doesn't pay. After two weeks, I send him a note asking when payment will be made. He has reasonably acceptable feedback for a buyer, so I'm figuring life took hold or maybe he forgot. Got no response, so a couple of days ago...

Recommended Sellers

Is it entirely honest that ebay has Recommended Sellers on their landing page that are in direct competition with you in your usual categories as a seller? I imagine buyers (collectors) get the same recommendations as you do as a seller. It annoys me...

Relist

I like one click relist my items which unsold, but failed to list almost one week. Please help me to list it. Thanks!

Antique light... what era??

Hello I am new to eBay and these forums. But, I am staying hopeful that someone may know a little bit about what I am dealing with here. I have this vintage antique light with 16 individual pieces of glass inflated. Some parts are hand painted blue a...

webog_0_0-1639281784075.jpeg webog_0_1-1639281831153.jpeg webog_0_2-1639281866005.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer lied to get discount, can I cancel order

Buyer asked for a discount because they said they gonna buy several items and I will save on shipping, I agreed on this, they placed 3 orders, but paid only for 1 item and it’s obvious they’re not going to pay for others, just the 1 with a discount t...

Handling Fee Disappears when Changing to Ground Advantage

Spent the better part of last week manually changing listings to Ground Advantage from First Class Parcel. A pain in the neck but pretty straightforward. Made good progress on my approximately 500 items, but didn't sell anything all week. Finally sol...

Resolved! Uploading Videos - Limits, etc...

I am a long time, full time seller with sales each day. I am trying to teach myself how to upload videos to my listings. Obviously that is an easy action. BUT: My first vid was an MP4 at 1280 x 720 video and, as eBay states in their guidelines, overs...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors