Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Pros and Cons of Creating a Second Seller Account

I've sold on eBay off and on for nearly twenty years, but have really ramped it up since retiring last August. I've been disposing of all the miscellaneous things I've collected over the years and usually have 150+ items listed at any given time. Wha...

User avatar by Scout
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! BEST WAY TO TITLE ITEMS

I have been selling on Ebay for over 20 years. My items are generally collectibles ranging from antique porcelain collector shoes to kewpie dolls, collector plates, etc. I try my best to research every item I list and truthfully say if it is vintage ...

Question about Appealing a Dispute Decision

I recently sold property on eBay and eBay wrongfully charged the buyer sales tax. The buyer spoke with two people at eBay and they both agreed that sales tax should not have been charged, so he opened a dispute. I received an email from eBay yesterda...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 67 replies
  • 3 helpful

Not being notified for my offers

I haven’t received any notification, no email, and not even a message on eBay saying I had offers on my post until today! I’ve missed out on 5 offers for an $80 (posted price) sale! The offers were $70-$75. I looked yesterday nothing…. Today they wer...

Holding my funds

I have been a member for over 23 years. I have a 100% feedback rating. I have sold hundreds of items. I have bought 1000s of items and yet Ebay holds my seller fees. OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Resolved! Why are some photos not showing in Terapeak?

When I look things up on Terapeak, some photos are gone and show only a grayed out photo silhouette. I am just wondering why. I'm not interested in any of the examples specifically, just in general. Anyone know?

anasazirose_2-1691853540970.png anasazirose_4-1691853785563.png anasazirose_5-1691853861536.png anasazirose_0-1691852995672.png

ebay has incorrect shipping status on all items I shipped

I was a seller on ebay for 15 years and had to take a break. It's all different now, and I'm shipping orders through the USPS, not ebay shipping. I get messages from buyers saying ebay says they haven't gotten their packages yet, the ebay status just...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't choose store category when listing

I've been dealing with this issue for a while now and it's become quite frustrating... When listing I no longer get the option to choose which store category to link the listing to. The only way I can get my items linked to my store categories is to ...

Refusing Packages and INRs

So I get up this morning to an INR from a guy in Belgium. I shipped with Asendia (through Chit Chats Express), so it's not a USPS package. I go add tracking, but they don't have a drop down with all the couriers like they do in the sales order histor...

When I get money from buyers

I sold a Hermes bag, but I didn’t get money yet, please help me out what is going on with my eBay account and find out what time I can get money to my account.’Thanks qing

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another day, another thing not working

Not really a big deal, other then when first noticed it made me 'said' OH NO! According to our active listing pages, all of our bidders on all accounts have (0) feedback - Again, not a big deal

IMG_5548.JPG IMG_5549.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors