Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why is my listing not showing in search results?

If I search for an item i am selling it does not appear in my search results. I've tried copying the whole title into the search window or just parts of it, but it simply does not appear in the results. I've even used the item number copied from the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing limits for new sellers

As a new seller on eBay, I'd like to know what the typical listing limits are for newcomers. Could you please share the initial limits for new sellers and how they can be increased over time? Any advice on effectively increasing selling limits would ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

bid id

ebay some indian saller sale ou product on auction and shair bid to friends phones

Resolved! High amount sold for vintage items

Can someone explain to me why There are outrageuos amounts asked and sold for items I thought wee not worth near the amounts received? Here is an example;This listing has ended. AUTHENTIC VINTAGE RETRO CORNING WARE CORNFLOWER 2 1/2 QT P-2 1/2-B STAMP...

grammasattic1959_0-1626719158183.jpeg grammasattic1959_1-1626719158185.png

Not sure what to do

Buyer paid for item this morning, I shipped it like an hour later. Now, late tonight issues a return saying they changed their mind. "After looking at the description and the pictures further after I had paid I determined that this wasn’t what I want...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay’s Counterfeit Item Policy

I had an item removed as being in breach of the Counterfeit item policy, I guess because of buyer complaints. My problem with this is that the item was a legally licensed reproduction by the original manufacturer. The item was listed as a licensed re...

"Mark as answered" option gone?

I have about a half-dozen listings which are marked with "respond to questions" in the seller "manage active listings" view. There used to be an option where you could mark a question as answered, and I'm no longer seeing it. Where did it vanish to? ...

Paid claim customer never gave me my products back and refuses

Sold a Franklin mint monopoly with extras came in two boxes. Box one the game was delivered with some scratches supposedly so I gave the customer free insurance and she refused to get the claim money filed a complaint on here it worked she got paid t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer provide false feedback (Negative)

Using the correct shipping method and providing correct tracking details, but the buyer provides "never received item" negative feedback. How do I get rid of fake feedback like this?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer retracts bid without explanation

I've been a buyer on ebay for many years. I've become a seller just this year. Recently got my first cancellation on a firm bid by a buyer without any explanation. My questions to those of you more experienced sellers:1) Is the buyer not required to ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 25 replies
  • 2 helpful

Selling sports cards on ebay / roll of the dice - 1 bad buyer causing me to pull all listings

Not sure if this applies to other products but with sports cards it has gotten to a point where buyers damage a card removing it from the protective sleeve the seller shipped in and then claim it was recieved in that condition. Buyer should have to p...

Ebay Q2 Sales Volume Actually down more than 1%

Ebay reported gross sales volume Q2 was only down 1% but:With high inflation and higher prices Ebay's sales volume is actually in real time sales down 10%.I am not saying Ebay was the cause of lower sales as inflation, higher food and gas prices was ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors