Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Slow Sales? Try This ...

Alarmed at the lack of sales since September? I was. So I tried a few things, and business has picked up.1- Set up a Store Newsletter. I had forgotten about this, as it was offline for a long time. I just scheduled a monthly newsletter, and sales hav...

My own web site to promote my listing?

Hi, I am developing Open Hardware solutions for electronics mainly standards connectors and break board through interfaces, USB connectors of the electronics industry. Well, I have been thinking to go seriously with my ebay store, develop more breadb...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay refunds buyer for INR 3 months after date of purchase!

A buyer bought an item from our store on March 4th. We shipped the item on March 5th and updated tracking number. This was an international sale and tracking was duly updated in the next few days as the item was shipped out of Thailand. The last upda...

Buy with confidence on ebay!!! End sarcasm,

i just went and did some random feedback searches here on ebay and im not real sure i believe my eyes.one particular seller i noticed had 2100 positive feedbacks, 41 neutral feedbacks and 74 NEGATIVE feedbacks.i did several more checks and very much ...

sports items

I would love learn more about Sports items demands , please share thoughts

Resolved! New Glitch in Sales Orders

So every time I try to do anything to the bottom sale in my order sheet, all I see is this: When I was looking at it further up on the list, all the options were there (including mark as shipped). Now that it's at the bottom, I can't mark it as shipp...

sinndex_0-1693095938810.png

Sellers CAN Opt Out of the Auto-Pay if Offer is accepted feature. Here is how!

I found out how, as a Seller, you can opt out of the "Auto-Pay" if offer is accepted feature. It is on the Buyer Management pagehttps://www.ebay.com/bmgt/buyerrequirements Scroll down to the bottom and there is a section:Buyer Payment Requirements Th...

AI, chatGBT bots are insane and making me want to leave.

I have had three orders alone this week that have created a fake delivered notice when nothing has arrived or was delivered. When I send a message to the seller, I receive a autogenerated, delusional and off topic answer. All of those sellers have go...

Markdown Manager

I have several markdown campaigns in markdown manager. Daily, I add a few items to some of them. Today, when I go to select an item in one of the campaigns and try to add, when I click the button nothing happens! I am unable to add any items to any o...

Whats up with Vacation Settings

I'm about to go for my Europe vacation in few days, I have already selected my dates on Seller's Hub but I am consigned the information will not appear on my store listings, same thing happened while I was away some time ago. Is Seller's Hub not the ...

This IS Ridiculous

Ok folks. I just started promoting listings, have 10 dollars off over 200 item campaigns and doing all I can to get sales. Last week with starting these we got an uptick. That’s good but this is ridiculous read on. We have competitors putting this sa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors