Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Can Ebay Buyers "Stack" Coupons and Store Sales?

If I'm running a store sale of 20% off and I send a repeat customer a coupon for 30% off, will the repeat customer be able to use the coupon and the store discount together? For instance; My store is on sale for 20% off. I've sent my repeat buyers a ...

store restrictions

Hi, i am just wondering!!!!Why my listing was removed and my store giving 7 days restrictions while the sellerthat i bought the card from on ebay still have the same card listed in his store?????????same card - same listing - same header.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Assistant to sell items on ebay

I was looking for someone to sell sports cards on ebay. I do not have a phone to take pictures and I will be happy to discuss a commission I would be willing to pay someone to do this. I have a lot of mint/near mint cards I am looking to sell.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Traffic Metrics

Anyone else expeirencing page views, click thru, Etc. All Down In The Red??, What Is Going On??

Resolved! How does a seller combine shipping for a buyer?

Got this message from a buyer: Hello! Is there any chance you combine shipping for multiple item orders? I read the instructions but still don't know how to combine shipping for multiple items? Is there an easy way.I know its easy at the P*h platform...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling an Order

I recently sold an item but unfortunately it got misplaced. Either way I'll have to refund the buyer. Should I send the refund without cancelling the order? I'm reluctant to cancel the order because I don't want to get dinged by eBay though my feedba...

Is this a coincidence or a Conspiracy by Ebay?

I have Account#1, had it for 7 years. It fell into the deep hole of "below standard" and EB threatened me with deactivating my account. In the meantime, since I couldn't list anymore (reached a limit) I opened up Account #2.All my sales are coming fr...

• 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

How to set no returns for eBay International Shipping program?

I got enrolled to the eBay International Shipping program. What I found out though, when my item is purchased through this program, the return policy changed to 30 days return policy, even though my original listing says no return policy. Is there an...

Missing Item Specifics for clothing

Each time I list a clothing item on eBay ios app I now only get a few Item Specifics catagories eg Accents, garment care and a whole lot of others are not appearing. Have to list the garment with missing specifics, upload it then go back in to revise...

Partial refund scam

Buyer requested I give them a partial refund of $15 because a small part of a hot wheel toy car is not original. I believed it was. I told them to return for refund. They stated if they say I misrepresented item, they'll get it for nothing as Ebay wi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I've been fending off SCAMS left and right. A NEW VARIATION on the local pickup scam. Sellers beware

Lol, these scammers think they are so smart. They may get me somewhere else, but not for this scam. Not today. So I had this guy purchase one of my most EXPENSIVE items in my store. Paid cash through paypal/managed payments, sure, whatever. The payme...

• 18 replies
  • 14 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors