Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Not a registered user

Hi, there have seen several instances where I have searched for certain items that sold, I wanted to get an idea of what the value is of an item. I found that the higher priced items that have sold and you clicked on the item, and then found that the...

Resolved! buyer didnt pay; I relisted but the same buyer with a new alias user name bid and again didnt pay.

Received a bid from the buyer. Never paid and no communication. This buyer opened an Ebay account in August 2022 and has 0 feedback. I relisted the item and received a bid from the buyer. Never paid. This buyer opened an Ebay account in August 2022 a...

"Buyers" receiving products that they didn't order. Scam?

Hi, I have been receiving orders for one particular item, and had been fulfilling the said orders for a few weeks until we started getting calls from the recipients.All of the orders had different usernames, full names and addresses, but most of them...

Promoted listing suddenly not getting any views. What is going on?

I recently started selling Pokemon bundles on eBay and have been using the Promoted Listing tool. I set a fairly low ad rate (2%) but it has been really successful and within my first week, all of my product sold out. Even when I duplicated the listi...

Card's not listing on eBay

These players are not showing up when you try to list an item. Tom Brady, Babe Ruth, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Patrick Mahomes II, Mickey Mantle & Willie Mays and who knows what other players it is effecting. Has anyone seen the same thing? Called...

Promoted Listings

Do promoted listings get higher priority at time of initial listing vs. adding to currently listed items?

Listing and 'newly listed'

So, I don't recall the specifics, but all my auctions listed Thursday, have 'list dates' of June. This affects where I show up in 'newly listed' since they look old.I may have used an older draft or some kind of 'sell similar' I don't recall, but tha...

Resolved! Low Starting Bids Selling Postage Stamps

I noticed some folks are starting listings at 1 cent with free shipping on postage stamps. How does that work out considering you have to pay a transaction fee of .30 for each item you sell. Do you just list in bulk with the hope of enough sales to c...

Combined International Invoices ?

Hello,I thought I had it where International Buyers can send me an invoice for combined shipping.Yes and No. I had someone from Canada tell me how to set it up in "managed payments".And the buyer from Canada was able to send me an invoice for multipl...

Resolved! Photos undergo degradadion when loaded

Do all of you sellers experience photo problems when creating a listing? My images are edited in camera and/or PC to be clear crisp and to have vibrant color. After being loaded the colors turn muddy and the lighting can't be re corrected to it's ori...

Item Spcifics Disappearing When Drafts Are Saved

I list many of the same or similar items and have templates created for these items. I usually create a draft on the PC because it is easier and then save it. Then I later open the draft on mobile and add pictures from there. Recently when I have sta...

I am closing my account due to the managed payments. What about my store?

I have decided that I am going to close this Ebay account which I received an invitation for managed payments. Either I am going to move everything to another account, or come back to EBAY .CA .My question is I have a store associated to this account...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors