Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Question about Inform act "new" items

sellers who have sold 200 or more new items totaling more than $5,000 during a 12-consecutive-month period over the last 24 months Is "like new" considered... new ?Will that trigger ebay system to send out seller information after 200 sales? Or is "u...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

“Something is wrong. Please try again later.”

Just trying to print a shipping label like normal. Have a couple of orders via eBay standard envelope and I keep getting this error. Doesn’t matter if I try on my phone or computer, it’s the same error. The addresses are correct, the package weight a...

Resolved! refund

A buyer purchased an item from me that was a heavy-duty sewing machine. It arrived on March 25, 2022, and the seller put in a refund request on April 12, 2022. I told the buyer that I do not accept refunds this late and that if it arrived damaged it ...

Resolved! Buyers that don’t pay / Reducing Time to PAY

I like EBAY and have been buying and selling on EBAY since 2006. I have become disappointed and annoyed by the number buyers that commit to buy and then do not pay and won’t respond to communications. In the last 6 months I have had 5 of these on ite...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I sent the wrong items to the wrong buyers and I don't know what to do

Hi,I accidentally sent the shirt to the guy who bought the jacket and the jacket to the guy who bought the shirt. I did 'oops' What is the right way for me to fix this? I would like to pay for any shipping or hassle, I just want to do the right thing...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Same Day Handling/Tracking cut off time?

I made a sale on eBay at 7:03pm Monday night, and at 1:30 Am Tuesday morning (only 6.5 hours later) I saw that eBay had highlighted the order in red as 'late' for shipping, and I got a notice that my top-rated seller status is in jeopardy. Is this re...

eBay market Value Notice

eBay has inserted for me right underneath my selling price "eBay Market Value"(how nice)I sell used items in which there are never two identical in condition. So eBay throws me under the Bus assuming they know everything about the items I sell. This ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Showing Items for sale

I am once again heart sick! I don't generally pay to have my items shown early in the auctions. I don't feel I can afford it. I don't even have any lookers on many of the items. On one such item I checked it out in the search and with 167 responses, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

Help, please! eBay Authenticators won't even return item!

I recently sold a $300 Lillie pokemon card through eBay Authentication (keep in mind that this is my first time using it). I packed it incredibly well, will two layers of cardboard, tape around the cardboard, wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in an over...

Account restrictions

I can't list my items anymore. The prompt says check messages. I protected my account, verified all personal info. Then I logged out, and logged back in. I have tried everything. There's nothing really even in my messages except, new terms and condit...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors