Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! removing an ebay listing and saving it as a draft

I've had several listings that are automatically renewed every month for more than a year. I'd like to remove the listings for the summer but keep them as drafts so I don't have to redo them. They list multiple items and redoing them is painful. Is t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

views for auctions

I've been pushing auctions lately and having OK success until just lately. I have nothing with bids and when I check on the hits they are catastrophicly low (so no wonder no bids). I guess into the Store they will go.

User avatar by Guide
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Newbie ask: How to verify buyer? Buyer bought $2400 item via Buy-it-Now - Zero eBay or other history

I'm new to selling on eBay but have been a member for years that have bought items on occassion. I just listed an item last night with a Buy-It-Now price of $2,395.00. It was bought this morning via Buy-it-Now but the buyer has zero history on eBay a...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! selling account

What happened to my saved templates? A lot of information was taken away by Ebay...POOF~~~~ITS GONE.

Best Starting Price For Expensive Rare Collectible?

I've got a Disney collectible that I estimate the realistic market value is pretty high (mid 4 figures). I'm a long time seller on Ebay but have been out of the game a while and understandably don't sell items this expensive often. It's pretty unique...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with medical "restricted" items for sale

Hi there.I have a question and do not have to whom to concern it.A few days ago I started selling Exoderil Drops. This medical is free to use, without any restrictions, no prescriptions etc. There are other sellers as well to sell it and no problems ...

Resolved! No feed for some time, strange.

Hi I sell caps and for a while I have been doing good people would respond as soon as they got their caps. I would swiftly ship and they received great customer service as they still do. But as of lately it has been odd no customer is leaving feedbac...

Item returned with tracking info

I ordered a phone case that was faulty and sent it back to get a refund but failed to get tracking information. Am I still able to receive a refund??

wati time

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO E BAY, THERE ARE WAITS UP TO 30/40 MINUTES TO SPEAK TO AN AGENT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON NOW FOR WEEKS. I HEAR E BAY IS IN TROUBLE I"CAN" BELIEVE IT I AM THINKING WERIOUSLY OF TRANSFRING ALL BY LISTING OVR TO BONANZA..SERVCE IS JUS...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why Top Rated Sellers Are now going to only get 10% discount?

To be a top rated seller now the rules are so strict its crazy,you get one negative over a year ago and you cant get it ,you cant unless you sell so much!Ebay we already pay you 12% on everything we sell wich is why you are losing people after free l...

Resolved! USASELLERS ONLY Buyer receiving message when trying to purchase that you do not ship to their State

SELLERS: Has this ever happened to you with a Buyer?When I list items majority are ship to USA Only. One listing was USA only and a USA buyer tried to purchase the item and received an eBay message that I do not ship to Texas. Buyer sent me the messa...

I need help responding to a buyers message

i sold an item 2 days ago they paid i shipped it out yesterday it is an international buyer no biggie i ship to the kentucky place they ship out of the country well i get a message today that says I want to cancel bicos I bote bay mistake end the shi...

Who is telling the truth?

My own opinion is NOBODY!!! Having said that, A little over a year ago I was told by a particular manufacturer all sellers had to sell at a particular MAP(Minimum Advertised Price), so I complied. All this time later I couldn't help but notice many o...

Is it just me...

Does it bother anyone else but me when I purchase an item from someone, they don't leave feedback for me? I make it a point of leaving feedback either right after the buyer pays me, or I mail the item. It's sort of like when I purchase something from...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 78 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors