Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

See full itmem description - eBay's Summary HTML Override Not Working!

So, clearly eBay is intent on screwing over sellers by changing our descriptions and misleading buyers. But they also have guidance on how to create an explicit summary using special HTML tags. They claim that this will allow us to use up to 800 char...

Unpaid item case, 4 days or 4 business days before closing?

I opened an unpaid item case on June 27. Got an email from eBay stating: "This unpaid item case will remain open until July-03-17. You have until then to go to the Resolution Center and close the case if your buyer hasn't paid." I always thought on t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should I Do It ?

Ok I ask for the advice of you -so- called experts out there. I know I'm might be backing tracking on this issue, but here it goes anyway. When I get home I always check the list of potential buyers that I block by requiring a PayPal Account to buy o...

Dishonest seller? Unreal.

So, my dad and I have started a new hobby: We're collecting Aaron Judge rookie cards. We're both lifelong Yankees fans, and dad believes Judge may be the next Mantle (who I am, coincidentally, named after). Since he can't go fishing with me anymore, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

20% off promo starting today 6/28

Knowledge Is Power.Know the key categories to list in for back-to-college success and save 20% in selling fees.List now through July 26.Sell in these key categories and take advantage of back-to-college traffic.Note: To qualify for the discount, the ...

How to add UPC codes

Okay so some of my items simply don't come with UPCs (I've asked the manufacturer and they said no). eBay CS agents say to purchase UPC codes then. And I did purchase some thru eBay. I got an excel sheet with a bunch of codes. What now? Do I just sta...

Resolved! Buyer left negative feedback for cancelled transaction

After I sent the invoice, the winning bidder communicated via eBay messages that it seemed "suspicous" that several bidders had 0% feedback and were only bidding on my item. I had no way to prove that I only have one eBay account, and my friends and ...

Resolved! Buyers purchase does not fit, escalades to multiple complaints of item. Now what?!

I sold a used dress described as excellent condition, off white in color, no holes, stains, tears..etc. I did not put measurements of the dress in the ad (my first mistake). I displayed this dress on a mannequin for the pictures. I originally purchas...

Resolved! What the WHAT?!

WOW!!! This has never happened to me before! I have a lot of 3 comics for auction that have gained about 75 views and 10 watchers in the last 12 hours. It's almost like I'm the only one on Ebay who has them (I'm not, and mine aren't in as good condit...

• 39 replies
  • 1 helpful

Decline in sales

Recently I noticed a significant decline in my sales for the month of June. I went from having my best month ever just last month to a 60% drop in sales this month. I am a top rated/power seller nothing has changed in my listing or on my account. Why...

Paypal Payment reversal-ebay awaiting payment

Hi all, i've been selling for over 10 years, but i really have no clue what to do right now. I had buyers purchasing my items, and reversing payments right after they buy, but ebay would automatically discover this and my items would be back in "Acti...

wooden coors clock

hidoes anyone know how much is this coors clock is worthplease, see attached photothanks

Resolved! NON-PAYING BUYER FEED BACK

When a buyer defaults on payment and yahoo returns fair value fees to seller, does eBay sanction the buyer and what is done to warn other sellers about this buyer since negative feed back is not allowed by the seller.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors