Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Listing Removed: Violent Materials

For the first time in nearly 20 years on eBay I had a listing removed! I feel like I hit a right-of-passage! But seriously, on my selling ID I listed the film "Nekromantik" last night and found this morning that it had been removed because: "The film...

New and printed shipping label by accident

So I got an offer for a sale I had up,first sale btw, and printed a fex ex shipping lable not knowing I was acually doing that,thought I was just checking information. I am waiting for the buyer to send payment but now it is showing shipping informat...

How to bulk edit "Warranty"?

I'm getting flags from ebay telling "Yes is not a valid warranty", so it looks like they changed that recently.Can I bulk edit the warranty?

Below Standard Recovery from Defects

Have a quick question, thanks in advance! We have been working diligently to recover our Ebay seller account which went below standard due mainly to some order cancellations. I had thought we would emerge from below standard as of yesterday's Seller ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling wireless mouse without receiver

Hi, i've recently gotten a hold of a logitech trackball m570 without the unifying receiver that plugs into the computers usb port. I'm just curious what other people would think is the best bet for this item, should i hold onto it until i can find th...

paypal shipping info

after an item is sold-the buyer can look up transaction on paypal and see buyers name and address-is there a way to hide or block my name from buyers on paypal account??would rather keep my name private--thanx!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller did not read the auction was for email delivery

Hi, I have an on going auction for doll house assembly instructions that clearly states it is for 'email delivery' multiple times. I have a buyer who has messaged me several times she did not receive the item . I have responded nicely to every inquir...

• 96 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Time to index new listings

Good morning! Posted a listing under an account I haven't used for a while. It's not showing in regular search yet (expected) but I can't even pull it up by user id. It has been nearly an hour. Listings used to show by user id immediately in the old ...

Very Biased and CONTRADICTING Policies

Very Biased and CONTRADICTING Policies that are written to benefit buyers including those who don't pay and are allowed to leave negative feedback without good cause or PROOF of reason. Bidding & Buying Policy States "If you win an auction you must p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there an official Nike store here?

News is that there may soon be one 'over there' (you know where). But is there one here? Would it be good or bad? Isn't that part of what's hurting small and medium sellers here .. the big brands? As a seller, would you think big brand stores would h...

Resolved! How E-Bay cheated me out of $169

I was a frequent customer of E-Bay sellers until a seller cheated me out of $169 and E-bay called me a liar when I complained . I cancelled my account a will never purchase through E-Bay again. I lost $169but E-Bay will lose any revenue that it would...

Resolved! What should I do - seller has not paid and I am going on vacation at the end of the week

Hello, I am hopeful that someone will be able to provide some guidance. I am a hobby seller and listed several items for sale. These auctions ended on Sunday and one buyer has yet to pay ( it is now Wed.) - we will be leaving for vacation on Sat. mor...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do Buyers Bid, Win Auction then don't Pay ??

Ok so really what is the deal with Buyers Bidding then winning said Auction, An after all that they don't Pay.. Or they win Auction and Contact you for a shipping discount ?? I have had both happen and it is extremely annoying. When I did not give a ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors