Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Buyer sent item back AFTER Return was closed

I authorized a Return Request from a buyer and sent a label for the item to be returned. The day the window was due to close I was contacted by the buyer saying she forgot to send the item back and that she would send it "first thing in the morning"....

User avatar by Guide
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping programm - won't list countries to ship to

Using the global shipping program, the "ships to" list is including countries I don't ship to (randomly) and the "exclude country" list is including countries I DO ship to (randomly). Also, some countries, like Italy, won't show on EITHER list. A cou...

Junk ads on listings

I just listed an item and the listing show up will all sorts of junk ads promoting garbage that has nothing to do with my listing. To see my listing you have to click "See Item details" WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!talk to somebody in support and they said th...

Just wish I could speak to an American ebay rep located in USA

Pretty much says it all - frustrated today - called 10 times never got anyone in USA. Here's the deal if I call and ask a question (pretty simple one) and the rep asks me to wait while she looks up the question of how many items can I list in a Premi...

When can I start selling?

Hey all. When can you start selling on ebay? Went to list a wallet and did the authentication. My account is new so I assume it has to be active for a bit? Thanks all for your answers in advance.

Buyer demands refund a month later or bad feedback

So I sold some fashion earrings with a 2 week guarantee and a month after they receive them I get a 'question' about the item .. "This is a ridicoulos earring. I want my refund or i give you a very very bad reviewAm so disappointed with the earring."...

An odd offer on eBay

What is happening here? This is a 150.00 dollars over the posted price. 

How does anyone know who someone is replying to ....?

How does anyone know who someone is replying to now that (it looks to me) they have removed showing the person's ID they are replying to from the posts? Or is this something that happened to me when I cleared my Temp Int Files/Cache again so I could ...

New to selling on Ebay

Hi All, Just jumped on the bandwagon and would like to turn a decent-ish profit here if at all possible. I have no real target items that I am going to be selling yet apart from what I see is trending (right now it seems to be pokemon and Harry potte...

Product Reviews Should NOT Reflect on Seller Performance

Feedback for a product should not be intertwined with Seller Feedback Ratings. But eBay doesn’t seem to understand this. For several years, I’ve suggested to eBay to create a platform whereby purchasers can leave feedback for a product, separate from...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors