Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Does any seller ever win an appeal?

I am a seller and had an item not received case filed by a buyer. I uploaded the tracking number in the actual item shipping information. I didn't respond to the case in time, but I also thought having the tracking number attached to the item spoke f...

see my listings

people are saying i cant see your listings can you guys check, and for somereason people arn't buying my items

Dollhouse miniatures do you use 2 categories? since it's so slow I've been tempted to leave Artists

With the slow bids of the summer time I've thought of either givien up" Artist's " and switch to" Foods" but I hate all the foreign knockoffs and cheap stuff. any ideas. Does it pay to use 2 categories and cost double for the listing?

May 2017 sales down?

What is going on!! We had a great first few months of the year. But starting May 1 our sales just died!! The first two weeks were pretty slow. The third week was awful. Like dead in the water! Last week wasn't really much better. I've talked to a few...

Shipcover insurance

I rarely sell anything high value but I did have one item I bought Shipcover insurance for. I got a receipt from Ebay shipping, with the insurance, for $9.80. I just checked my CC statement and the charge there is for $9.91. I know, it's only 11 cent...

Resolved! selling limits

I don't know why even I have good feedback, seller performance above standard, but my selling limit keeps dropping, how they evalue it?

Burned by a Buyer AND Ebay

I have been on Ebay for 17 years, gone through all the changes, and experienced how they treat sellers like a piece of trash stuck to the bottom of their shoe. So, I am finally heading for the door. I have a feedback rating of 6300+, sold two pairs o...

600 markley st port reading nj

Scam address. Many people have been hacked. Has been going on for a long time and continues to be a problem.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I think I am in the twilight zone.... Buyer Opens Dispute, ebay finds in my favor, then ebay refunds

I have been dealing with a buyer return case for the last 12 days. Buyer opened a return request stating he couldn't get the item to work. I accepted his return because due to the nature of the item, it can be only used on specific services, which is...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 39 replies
  • 7 helpful

Resolved! Someone paid direct with PayPal, why?

Hello, I had an item sell for $5 and just checked my emails to discover that the buyer paid directly through PayPal and not eBay. Obviously on eBay it still says awaiting payment, should I ship it off or what? It's only $5 so if he is gonna try a cha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

My feelings on Immediate Payment Required

I mainly sell pins, but I do list and sometimes sell other items This makes it difficult for me to adhere to some of the things that EBAY says a "great" seller should do as a way to avoid problems with the new Immediate Payment required .policy1st fr...

User avatar by Scout
  • 56 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors