Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Very low search listing

Hi I'm new to eBay and have recently posted some garbage pail kids cards for auction, seems like my listing is way down on search, any thoughts? I feel like I'm offering a lot more than my competitors in the same category but no one is able to see it...

CAUTION! scammed by buyers using Paypal?

I sell an item using Ebay. The buyer pays immediately using Paypal and I send them the item via USPS tracking. The item arrives at the address provided by Ebay. 30 days later Paypal seizes the funds from my Paypal account (Without question) and claim...

Resolved! PayPal Holds funds AFTER tracked delivery and Positive feedback

Completed a sale last week to a ebay buyer for a few hundred dollars , the item was shipped out with tracking received and good feedback was left by the seller as was left for the buyer by me.How long can I expect to wait for the Payment to be releas...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer asked for return, I approved return, item was never sent, how long before time out

Its been 5 weeks at least, buyer never returned and my funds are in limbo land. How long before Ebay returns funds to seller and the return times out?They (Ebay) keep reminding the buyer to return, but nothing happens, and no place to add my 2 cents ...

Thwhy are there blank line on the seller views on the seller pages. Can't see how many looked WHY

This is frustrating that the sellers cannot see how many persons have viewed their item on the selling page. What is going on Make up your mind E-0Bay and tell us what the reason is,We as sellers like to know how much buyer traffic is interested in o...

Resolved! Signed Book - What Book Condition?

I'm trying to determine what condition I should list my book as. It's signed by the author and has otherwise never been opened for any reason. There isn't any kind of wear, just a light signature by the author. Can this book be called Brand New? Can ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Laugh of the Day

Just had a buyer purchase some Jordan shoes from me for $18. I messaged him saying I can ship when payment is received. I then get a message back saying he cannot pay for the shoes because he only has $15 on his credit card and not $18...very odd to ...

Here's a Way to Recoup Some of Your Sellers Fees

I learned about a program on this Community Forum here. It is called the EPN or eBay Partner Network which is an affiliate marketing program that eBay puts out. The cool thing about it is that it allows you to create links to your own listings or gro...

EPN Screen.png EPN Link Image.png

New listings not saving

Anyone else having this problem? Creating a new listing with variations and it shows "saving", but doesn't move. I've created this listing 3 times, happened all 3 times. It's getting stuck like it's timing out.Ebay has been really glitchy lately.

Is the FDA secretly talking to eBay and sites like it?

I used to be a seller of supplements and dietary ingredients. For the last couple of years even products that are legal have all been pulled from ebay and amazon. In late 2016, the DEA were proposing to ban Kratom I'm sure lots of you have heard abou...

Resolved! Suggestion on getting out of below standard quagmire?

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions. I am a long time Ebay seller, and specialize in high end niche technology products. I recently fell below standard as a seller, having accured 3 defects from buyers who filed immediate cases over relativ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

At a complete loss for how to deal with seller claiming didn't receive item

I posted a few days ago with concerns around a transaction and now here I am posting again because I don't know *WHAT* to do. I sold a high end item a few days ago. I've already been lectured in my other post about how I was stupid to sell something ...

I think Online selling is just about over for anyone who does this for a living

I am starting to think that online seling is coming to an end for anyone who was doing this for a living as their only source of income. Sales have been in a slump for a few months now and just don't think that they will ever get back to where they w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors