cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake sellers from Asia and fake tracking with pic

So its  getting old . I don't realize seller was from Vietnam. Seller ad us seller since 2013 100 feed back.  So I wait 24 hours ask for tracking . Ask  24  later don't worry it's on its way . Red flag . 3 days later Walmart personal delivery in there car Drops it off . . Than drop ship seller . I got on my ring personal car blue vest Walmart . So I ask seller send tracking number  for 5 time . They send one for my town . With different house pic . Waste more time call ups nothing was delivered to your address . How are they doing this FedEx and UPS . Tracking number I'm out out taking pics my house . Than goes be happy you got it. What the hell. There scammers  I left neg feed back  guess what eBay removed it. Why . This nuts person than states are stock low and we ordered on are behalf fill order this over 100 time on ebay.  seeing this line. In past 2 months I spent 3000 on eBay. but I can't any more getting screwed from Asia  lies fake tracking how there getting tracking in my town and another house pic .called eBay before left feed back what they  where doing and ebay remove feed back . eBay  I can't no more. trying forwarn  other buyers than eBay . We see you making return and to many returns what . I spent 3000 2 months  really like 45 days . Gm switch don't work cuz seller put plastic bag . waisted 4 hours today  on 15 min job   . Oil from Walmart and defect washing machine valve. But going slap my hand. I got so much counterfeit auto parts last 3 years I stopped buying ac Delco  spark plugs to champion ngk .to moog wheel bearings to bunch parts . I left Amazon cuz that . eBay if going take neg feed back off people drop ship than send what they want waste my time . Time move on . Cuz I lost 600 on 2 moog bearings   brake pads ECT  I got talk to person in Asia telling me o they can do that buying from Walmart  Costco ECT  . What bothers me I can't put sellers name .  Sad when I trusted eBay but stuff coming from Asia counterfeit. Stelling tracking numbers  FedEx and UPS. Buying from box chains . Drop shipping Asia saying they can do that not what evays about I vet most sellers but this one really burns me after eBay toke neg feed back off .  I been on eBay 20 years plus my wife's account when first came out . This person on for 9 years . eBay when I put us sellers only that means us bank address . Got to stop 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Fake sellers from Asia and fake tracking with pic

Sorry for your bad experience. If you are certain that eBay policy has been violated, you can report the seller to eBay. The how-to can be found in this link:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/resolving-issues-sellers/reporting-item-issue-seller?id=4022

Sellers are not allowed to do retail arbitrage (that’s where a seller sells an item they listed on eBay, and then fulfills the order by  immediately purchasing it from another retail establishment to send to the buyer). Only traditional drop-shipping is allowed.

Sellers are also not allowed to falsify their item location, altho this seller may not have violated that policy— unless he misrepresented where the item was located. (It may not be a violation for him to be located in Vietnam if his item is legitimately stored in the USA). Below is a link to the policy for your perusal.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-policies/item-location-misrepresentation-policy?id=4244

Very sorry about your frustration involving your feedback removal. I know how upsetting that is. You may be aware that there are also eBay rules for leaving feedback. It could be possible that you inadvertently did something against the policy when sharing your experience. For example, one cannot divulge in a feedback comment if they opened a case against their seller. Below is a link to that policy to aid your efforts.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/leaving-feedback-sellers/leaving-feedback-sellers?id=4007

It sounds to me like you have decided buying internationally from Asian countries has been too fraught with issues. It is true that many counterfeit items originate there.

Nothing wrong with choosing to give one’s business to American-based sellers. Wish you the best of luck moving forward.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply