Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

EBAY TO SLOW TO RESPOND PROMPT

HOW COME I KEEP GETTING A RESPONSE" COULD NOT CONNECT EBAY TOOK TO LONG TO RESPOND"IT HAS COST ME MONEY SELLING AND COST ME BY LOSING OUT ON BIDDING ON ITEMS. i USE 4 COMPUTERS AND IT DOES IT ON ALL OF THEM.

Account Type: Not Specified

I was just reading about the new Seller Hub and discovered that if you're a professional or business seller you will be forced to use it, but if you're a personal seller, you can still use "My Ebay." Well, I had no idea which type of account I have (...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

No sales & my listings look like I'm not in the U.S.

It's been a hellacious month and no sales at all this week. I was just trying to search for one of my items, checking visibility, and it showed up, but as an item from an international seller. I'm a U.S. seller and I was searching on eBay.com, not an...

Buyer has an issue with the item but does not want to return due to customs fees. What should I do?

I sold a watch to a buyer in France. It sold for $3900 USD. He claims he had to pay over 400 euros to get it out of customs. He then says that the serial number on the paperwork doesn't match with the watch, which is probably true since I foolishly d...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is with this Seller To-Do List?

All of a sudden every time I go to My eBay I get a Seller To-Do list telling me to relist unsold items. I click on the link to go back to the Classic View and I get some kind of survey wanting to know why I want to go back to the classic view and eve...

Item description

Hello,I often notice that sellers put in item description something like this:"For condition, see pictures"However I think that some sellers use this scheme to not mention flaws that could go unnoticed in the pictures.Ebay states:"Clearly state the i...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling order as BUYER REQUESTED without them asking?

Just hypothetically, what would happen if I cancelled a transaction as 'buyer wants to cancel' without then actually asking. I had a buyer outbid everyone on one of my auctions...5 days passed and no payment...buyer ignoring all messages of me asking...

Buyer scammer

I sold a GoPro to a new account and they sent me a weird message, after it sold they messaged me saying they would like to get the camera asap for sons birthday. They paid through PayPal, but doesn't show on eBay. I have read about scammers filing di...

How do I see messages with offers I sent

I can see my sent messages in the sent folder, but the messages I sent with offers do not appear. I can see that I replied to the potential buyer in my inbox by the arrow there. All my sent messages appear in sent folder except the ones I sent with o...

Done with Canadian Buyers....

What is it with Canada? Seriously, i want to know?? In one week i had three sales to Canada, all different buyers in all different parts of the country. One whined and cried about shipping time, yet he didn't want to spend anything on shipping to get...

Buyer attempted scam after accepting offer, then deleted their Ebay account

The buyer attempted a common scam asking for my email to verify my PayPal and I replied they can use the payment links through eBay etc. They are now “unregistered on eBay” and the selling fees and what not on my account are gone but the links relate...

If there's a Jewelry Board, I can't find it

Simple question (for everyone but the dumb asker): Is Judith Ripka considered Fine Jewelry (Gemstone) or just Fashion Jewelry? It is sterling. Listings are, of course, all over the place as far as category usage. To me, Fine Jewelry is a whole 'nothe...

Yep, even I am starting to like Seller Hub

I say even me , 'cause I'm one of the old **bleeps** that's been around since FDR was President. Anyway, first off I hit the Customise button and eliminated (unchecked) all but 6 categories, leaving only these on the screen: Orders, Listings, Feedbac...

Anyone Out There

Salls are soooo slow.. I know it's August sales slow everywhere, but geezz this is eBay should at least get looks.. guess everyones on last minute vaca or broke buying school stuff.. okay I feel better...

MISSING LISTINGS

Hi, we listing things into our store. From time to time some of them just dissapear... no trace where they are gone... different variations for example. We selling bags in 5 different colours and 3 are missing now. Different parts of products ect. An...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors