Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why did I get a 2021 ,, 1099-K form????

I am familiar with the $20,000 and 200 transactions for 2021. But I had 46 transactions and $23,500 in sales. So I got a 1099-K today from eBay talking about Third Party Network, also they checked a box that reads PSE??? I am not running a business, ...

Anyone try to fight a vero listing takedown?

I just had a listing take down for a vero violation for being counterfeit.The listing was for a set of Husqvarna stickers.The stickers were NOT counterfeit.They were purchased directly from the Husqvarna merchandise website along with other Husqvarna...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 43 replies
  • 1 helpful

Now I'm REALLY Annoyed

I just posted a link to one of my items on my Twitter accounts and this is what pops up, IN THE DIRECT LINK TO MY PRODUCT. Look at the description about new and used options. SMDH It's bad enough the competitors' sponsored listings are in the middle ...

Screen Shot 2023-10-03 at 3.19.52 PM.png

Item Listing

I have already listed 7 items, and though I have many impressions, page views are less, As eBay experts give me guidance to increase my business

Resolved! Taking time off from selling e-bay. Is it better to end my listings or put items on vacation mode?

I will be taking the entire month of December off this year from selling on e-bay. I will resume selling on Jan 1 2024. I do have a basic e-bay store and am allowed 1000 free fixed price listings each month. I usually have around 500 fixed priced lis...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 1099 k and ssn withholding

If I am selling just to clear out years of clutter, if I exceed the $600 limit, after I do a schedule c, is the net return considered wages and do i have to pay social security and withholding taxes on it?. I do not consider my self a business. Ebay ...

Political Merchandise

I have noticed a lot of Political Merchandise being offered, & I don't think this is a place for that, Given the current Political environment, for either Party, it doesn't matter, should not be offered, & eBay should be more Sensitive to that at thi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 38 replies
  • 2 helpful

My account got “ indefinitely restricted from selling” and i cannot withdraw my funds help!

My account got restricted today and i cannot withdraw my funds of nearly £2000. i uploaded a bracelet for sale, one person was interested ,sent me a offer, i accept , he can’t pay so i had to cancel. The same thing happened again. Once i finally sold...

Customer question caught me in a grumpy mood.

Customer question caught me in a grumpy mood.I normally just politely say no but today I couldn't resist. Item with $6 S&H.Q: Hi, could you do cheaper postage?A: Sorry I can't. I charge $6 shipping. The actual postage is $4.44. Ebay takes 90 cents of...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

Item not received. Now received. Buyer wants to pay. How?

Sent item Sept 11th. Buyer opened item not received Sept 22nd. We agreed to what tell Sept 29th. Tracking was showing missent and that it was delivered back to my hometown. So on Sept 29th I refunded their money. Sept 30th I got a message item receiv...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors