Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Multiple Ebay Accounts ????

Are we allowed to have more than 1 ebay account ?? For example if I had one seller account, is it against the rules or policy to open a second ?? thank you

Changing bank card, temporary hold on account?

My older card I was using got hacked, so I'm currently waiting to get a new one. Wasn't sure how I could put a temporary hold on selling my items until I can update my info??

Write A Guide Is Not Working

It won't load the picture, and it won't publish. Why doesn't Ebay fix it?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tell Us What You Think - The survey is now closed

Thank you for your interest in helping us to improve. We value your opinion and hope that you will participate in future surveys. In other words, we would love to hear from you, NO WE DON'T. This is just plain ridicolus. I was trying to write a Guide...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insertion Fee on Item that was Sold?

I sold an item on 9/25, but when I received my invoice for the month, I was charged an insertion fee on 9/26 for the item. Why would I be charged an insertion fee after the item was sold? It was listed with no insertion fee and wasn't relisted once s...

N/A

Promoted Listing SOLD!

Last night one of my promoted listings sold! Yay! Would it have sold even if it wasn't promoted? .. I do not know, there's no way to know for sure. However, since it is a promoted listing and I am a TRS ($30 coupon) my question is: Will I be charged ...

Resolved! Buyer wants items not included in listing

So I sold a brand new Supreme jacket on here (tags and all) and ONLY listed the jacket. Nothing more nothing less. Someone bought it, it was going perfectly. I was about to ship it out but then realized in the notes after the payment was made, the bu...

buyer just asked to cancel 30 seconds after she paid.

Reason she said was she pushed the wrong key. Us sellers all know that several different clicks must occur to purchase and actually pay. I surmise she saw one of the advertsed items Ebay shows a buyer after they pay. There goes a lost 30 cents for pa...

Best way to freshen up sweaters

I have a couple of gloriously ugly Halloween sweaters I'd like to list. They've never been worn, but they've been hanging in my closet since the beginning of forever, and they have that "hangin' around in the closet" kind of smell. I really, really d...

same item listed twice

A purchaser bought a book off my site yesterday and paid for it. To my horror I discovered that the listing was not available and that the book in question had actually sold 6 months ago. I apologetically explained this to the purchaser and she advis...

Resolved! Can't get buyer's contact info even tho I have her ebay user name & item number.

I have searched & don't see this particular problem. I offered a sewing machine at auction. Auction closed 9/29/17 at 4:35 ET. Sent successful bidder (who is new to ebay & had only one other transaction) an invoice & a nice note of congratulations. N...

PROBLEMS cant search past page 1, 0 items listed, cant add to watch list, item removed

No wonder items are not selling here. Wondering if ebay is picking and choosing what sellers will experience these when i search.1. Try and go past page 1, it states that the seller has 0 items listed. Not doing this with all sellers, about half of t...

Buyer Shipping Fees Rip Off, Selling Shipping Fees Rip Off, and Rip Off Cancelation

Just sold a $30 item. Ebay calculated the fees for the buyer based on weight and size I put in when listing auction. They paid $7.20. I paid $8.15 Last item I bought shipping was $4.95. Was charged $7.20. Seller couldn't figure out and I wanted the i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors