Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Pay-pal currencies and different ebay stores

I want to sell some items on eBay internationally. I live in Europe but eBay doesn't have a store for my country. My PayPal currency is in Euro. In which eBay store would be best to sell? I know that Ebay.com offers free listing and Ebay ireland does...

Bulk labels question

So, I just started using bulk labels. I used to check every label for seller protection and to be sure it was ok to ship. Would the bulk labels allow you to print if there was a payment pending or an unverified address?

New Unsold Page

I have been the lucky unfortunate to have this lousy new unsold page. I understand not everyone has it. I run 4 Ebay IDS. 2 have changed and 2 have not. I dont have problem with change as long as I can do the things that I have done with the other un...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Insert Emoticons in Discussion Board Posts

As the title indicates, this is not a selling post, but I can't figure out where to ask, and I know you all can probably help. If I need to request to have the thread moved to another board, please let me know which one, and I'll do so. My question i...

Buyer using wife's account

Buyer has told me twice he is using his wife's account to purchase a TV. Is this a red flag for a scam? I asked if he had his own account but no reply.

Ebay Seller fees backup funding source

I have an American Express prepaid card as the backup funding source to pay my monthly seller's fees. It just expired and I am getting a "Choose payment method/Select an automatic payment method for your fees and refunds" message when I try to list a...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't send it yet.....

My seller dashboard has taken a hit, as some international buyers want me to hold off on shipping their items so they can bid on other items coming up. The problem there is, if they pay immediately after I send a invoice, I've got 24 hrs. to ship or ...

Learned a big lesson

Bought 50 apple watches, series 1 and 2 on 9/19. Didn't bother to check a release date for series 3. They reared their ugly head on the 22nd. Managed to unload 32 at top price. Then 5 more at lower price. Sitting on 13 and have lowered $40 each and t...

Resolved! Dear eBayers, Please help me!

I have been in eBay for over 9 years, and I am a buyer and also a seller. I have purchased hundred items without filing a return until this time.I purchased a skin care product and the discription stated: Sealed.When I received the item that is not i...

Buyer wants refund of whats showing on order details

eBay item number:302450850289 When you click on the item it says sold for $14.50 but at the top it says " your item sold for $10" In my paypal account it says I received a payment of $10 minus the paypal fee. The buyer wants a refund so I selected re...

Resale tax deduction..how?

Guys, need some help on this situation. I'll make it short. I buy from Vendor and vendor charges me tax. I turn around and resell it WITHOUT charging tax. Can I deduct this tax I paid on Schedule C and which line?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors